Exchanges of Letter 2

Three came back with a tray and a single letter is on it.

Dwayn raised a brow.
"Hm?"

Three looks really strange.
Like he just struggling to also understand the information in front of him.

"What?" Dwayn is already back to his usual nonchalant expression.
Holding his anger, he has been doing that all his life. He can easily change his mood witha flick of his fingers.

"A letter....from Argente's household..Lady Emely sent you a letter your highness." Three said and offer the tray.

Dwayn is also stunned and then a smile appears in his lips.
He interestedly get the letter and open it without much care for it.

"After the boyfriend ruin my mood, it is now the turn of the girlfrie---oh look. He called me Dear Prince Dwayn, funny, are we really that close?"
Dwayn snickers.

Then after that, Prince Dwayn become silent and then he read seriously.
Then he once again read it. He looks at Three with a serious expression.

Three is intrigued.

"Is there some problem? I never seen you read something twice before." He said.

Dwayn waves his hand.
"I can't believe my eyes so I double check. Here, read it. See if I am sick or someone else is."

Three takes the letter.
Dwayn instruct him to read a loud.

"Dear Prince Dwayn,
I know how rude I am to send you a letter just after we become acquainted recently. But It is a drastic method in my case. I am quite sure what you feel for me......."

Three paused and stare at Dwayn.

Dwayn is red and holding his laughter.
"What? Go on. Go on. I know using Three's voice is much funnier." He said.

Three sighs.
For the sake of his Master, he obligues.

".....The first time we met. I misunderstand the meaning of the yellow carnation and even blame you, your highness."

Dwayn is rolling on yhe carpeted floor, laughing out loud.

"The yellow carnation, Gawd, that joke is not as funny as this until I met you!" He said using a fist to hit yhe floor.

Three find the prince unprincely right now but he let it slide since they are alone.

"....It means Love."
Three continued but once again paused and face palm for a long time.

Dwayn wipes his eyes then laugh again.

"You know, I am starting to love her." He said.

Three stares at Dwayn.
"Really?"

Dwayn shakes his head.
"No."

Three sighs.
"All of these are bullshits. She never even know you. How...In what Earth is yellow carnation means love?" Three is not happy, he is weirdedly upset.

Dwayn sit down on his chair and smiles.
"You have to admit. That girl's imagination is first class."

"Urgh!" Three rolls his eyes.

"Come on. Read the letter more. It is more funnier later." Dwayn said.

"Do I have to?" Three said shaking his head.

"Oh come on, let me have my fun time."

Three sighs.

"But I am already in the arms of Prince Diego. What the fuck is this kind of sentence? How did she constructed these words?" He said throwing his hand up in frustration.

Dwayn laughs.
"Can you believe it? I am being rejected! This is the funniest part, I don't even know I like her!" He said laughing again.

A/N:

I am laughing too cause I am imagining him laughing.

I am currently addicted to watching youtube.

Just saying.
Lololols