Ruining Argente's Name

Chapter 6

Ruining Argente's name -3-

"What is the hurry? Let's be more intimate." The man hugs the back of the woman who is dressing hurriedly.

"Jojo...Stop that. Lady Emely wants me to go back early today. I will find an excuse to come again. Okay?" She looks at him and kiss his cheek.

This is the second day when she met him. And he is very passionate and gentle.

"Okay. You better hurry and marry me. So we can always be together." The man grab her hand and kiss it.
Stacy face reddened.

"You always say something strange. How can we marry? I am...Am I not too old?"

"Old? I thought you look like a teenager." The man carress her face and kiss her lips.

The woman once again gave in and the two roll on bed again.

"Oh no! It's late again. I have to hurry."

"I will go with you."

"What? No!" The woman shakes her head.

"But it is dark now. I won't get near but let me see you come back safely. Please? I promise to hide." The man said and looks pitiful.

Stacy feels heartbroken for her poor lover and reluctantly agreed.

The man holds her hand while walking.
Stacy walks faster so no one might see them.

They were in the plaza when 3 rogues went and stop them.

"W-what do you want?" Jojo said and hug Stacy.
Stacy feel touch but also scared someone might see them so she bury her head to Jojo's chest.

"Hey. Just want to ask the lady if she wants company."

"I am with her! She doesn't need you." Jojo angrily raise his voice.

"Quiet. Be a bit more quiet." Stacy whisper.

"I can't let them be rude toward you my love."
Jojo said in pain.

"You..." Stacy is red and speechless.

"We think this dude is just bluffing. Let's kick his ass." The three separate the two and start punching Jojo.
Jojo is so pitiful and crounching on the ground.

"Help....Help! Guard! Please help my man. He is being beaten!"

"Those are regular thugs. Do not talk to me woman." The guard angrily looks away.

Stacy become angry.

"I am Count Argente's people! I serve the Eldest Miss Emely Argente! Are you saying you can't help me?"
She said standing tall.

People around hear her and actually the commotion attracted alot of attention.
Buzzing around.
People wondrr what is happening.

The guard looks at the old woman. And finally he seems to remember her.

"Right! You are the Nanny of Miss Argente! Forgive me. You, Help me capture those rogues!"

"Yes."

Two guards arrest the three thugs.

The man is still on the ground supporting his head but he doesn't look that much hurt.

"My gawd, are you alright, Jojo?"

Jojo heard her voice and he hugs her tightly then he pull her hand and kiss her passionately in the middle of the crowd.

There are a lot of people clamouring,shock, some woman also feel ashamed watching. The country is still not open with vulgar love affair.
And it is clear that the man is poor, young and handsome.
And the woman is old, with class and someone who knows a famous people.

This contrast makes the elite Upper class people feel disgusted.

A smile spread across Margarita's lips.
She stands up and leaves the cake shop she is sitting and reading.

X is following her.

No one is saying anything until they reach home.

A/N:

Hahahahha.