Friends

Being invited by the Duke's house is always been a great honor for the lower ranks.

But Duke's daughter Margarita Frost has a bad rumor going on around here so it never been a pleasant thing to be invited by her....until yesterday that is.

Though the annulment proceed.
Lady Margarita is still a prince fiancee. As if mocking all the ladies that wanting that position.

Though first prince Dwayn is not the prince of your dreams with power and backing. He is handsome, smart and a gentleman.
Any woman will desire to be his spouse and become his princess consort.

But this is not yet the big event.
The is now tilting his support to one side.
It is amazing.
The first prince palace that is ridiculed and use to describe how the king look down on this son is now being trabsformed into a luxurious beautiful palace.

Also...the saint like Lady Emely's status is in question.
A lot of woman in the society gave her face only because they see how the Prince pamper and care for her.
But last night, after being reprimanded and scolded by the King all those woman lift their lips twitching to arch into a smirk.

This so called 'crown' princess is really overbearing. Even the King hates her guts.

Emely is preparing her bag seriously.
She is wearing a comfortable dress and packing her things with an eased expression.

Nanny Stacy is just looking at her.
Slightly trembling, such a soft smile, happy face.
It is so different to the woman last night who throw things, shouted, scream and howl so angrily.

"Lady."

"Hm?" Emely looks up and smile at Nanny Stacy. "Is there something wrong, Nanny?"

Nanny Stacy step back a bit.
She remember the girl she used to love.
Sweet and kind and adorable.

"Are you....alright?" For the first time she ask her for the bottom of her heart.

Emely smiles happily.
"I realize my mistake Nanny."
She said as the blush spread her rosy cheek.

"Y-you do?"

"Yes. I shouldn't be angry or mad. I should accept my defeat to Margarita Frost and be her good friend."

Nanny Stacy rubs her hand.
"Really?"

Emely chuckles.
"Of course. I think about it all night. What I did wrong? Why is this happening to me? And realize that...I am not good. I...I should act more kinder and friendly."
The tenderness in Emely's eyes darken fast.
"I should be there when she needs me. A perfect friend. Then I will find the perfect opportunity to kill her."

"Lady..."

Emely smiles.
"I don't know how long I should act like this....but...I will not lose hope again Nanny. I will....make sure I am the one laughing at the end!"
Emely said and pat her bag.
"Ask someone to bring it to the carriage. We will go and ask Margraita, my best friend, if we can ride with her on the way."

Nanny Stacy nods.
After walking away, she sighs.
She almost believe the lie.
She thought her 'baby'is back from the past. But it's good...that she ain't.

Writing a letter to Margarita Frost of Emely's plan.
Nanny Stacy can't let Margarita be fooled.
She is her ticket to get revenge.

A/N:
Margarita Frost eyes are back to purple color.
Lols.
I mean...I can't let her be the only one with blue.
And....
Cause my cover story pic has purple eyes.
I am defeated by the proof that she is the first to have purple eyes so why did she ends up having blue.
Kill me.
Lols*