Competition 2

Lady Emely drags her dress as she walks excitedly and nervously inside the Frost manor.

"Please wait in the receiving area. Young Miss will be here soon." The maid said and let them follow to where Diego was.

Shocked.
Diego and Emely look at each other.

"What is the meaning of this?" Diego angrily shouted.

Emely blinks.
"Uh....I...It's good to see you are well your highness."

These two are officially enemy now.
Emely has nothing else to feel but hatred toward this person
.
But of course she can't act rudely infront of a prince.

'Damn b*stard king. So much trouble to retain this waste? He is not even as qualified as to be a butler in our house yet you keep wnating to put him to a pedestal.'

Emely bows her head to hide the anger in her eyes.

Diego shakes his head looking at Emely's trembling hand.

"Get out." Diego sighs.
"How many times do I have to reject you before you understand that I am over you already? Ans how do you even find out that I am here? I heard you run to where ever side of the world but now you come to pester me again." Diego rolls his eyes.

Lady Emely clenched her dress.

Nanny Stacy whispers behind her tugging her dress.

'Miss calm down. Think of your duty as the Argente heir.'

Lady Emely can't hear her.
All that going through his mind is how to block the dirty mouth of Diego who keeps spouting nonsense.
She used to love how he can spout nonsense toward Margarita but now he is doing it to her?
There is a sneer inside her heart.

"Prince, I didn't come here for you."

Diego raised the tea cup and sneers at her.
"Right. You come here to see Margarita while I am coincidentally visiting." He sips a tea and put it down. "I can't believe I never seen your true color until now Lady Emely. You disgust me. If not for you....I would be cuddling with my beloved woman now!" He angrily glares at her.

Emely raised a brow
"Lady Margarita?"

"Who else. Don't pretend you didn't investigate me. You are really full of nonsense."

Lady Emely steps forward but Nanny Stacy grabs her wrist.
Emely looks at her and Nanny Stacy shakes her head.

Emely slowly nods.

Emely take a deep breath.

"Your highness, Lady Margarita is engaged now. Your statement can ruin my best friend's reputation if you keep saying these things."

Diego laughs.
"Wow. A woman who lost her reputation is lecturing me about it?"

Emely clenched her fist.
"Haha. Prince Diego, dis you forget why my reputation was gone? I dare you recall how."

Diego sneers.
"I know. Because you are disgusting."

Nanny Stacy hugs Emely's waist.
"Lady, don't. We can't afford it."

Emely burst into tears.
'What if Miguelito hears this? What if he believes this nonsense?  Miguelito is already hurting. He would be even more hurt knowing that she was being look down by others. Worst, he might get heart broken if he thinks that she betrays him.'

"Your highness! Please take back what you said! I am not a loose woman. And I never like someone who announce how he lost his own virginity to the public!"

Diego eyes dilated.
He stood up and slaps her face..
"You b*tch! How dare you slander this prince!"

"Hah! Slander?" Emely is trying to stands properly but Diego is tugging her hair.
"Where is not true in my word?"

Diego angrily glares at her.

Babam.
Margarita eyes dilated.

"What...Enough! What are you two doing?  What are you doing?!" Margarita clenched her fist.

"Margarita....I...I come here to see you. I miss you so muc---"
Diego was cut ofd when Margarita glares at him.

"You miss me so you made a fuss inside our home? You two. I invited you inside our house thinking you two are here to sympathize with our family's condition but in the end you cause me this humiliation?" Margarita angrily frowns.
"Laluna! Escort the guests out!"

"Wait!" Emely and Diego shouted at the same time.

Laluna looks at them.
"Prince Diego, Lady Emely, you two should know how delicate is my Master family's situation. If words spread that Lady Emely and Prince Diego made a fuss inside our house. What would we do? Please understand how important it was to the Young Miss and Young Master to be in peace." She take a quick glance at them. "Please follow me out."

Diego glares at Emely

Emely glares at him.

A/N:

Glaring competition.

Prince Diego : How dare this woman! If not for her, I will be able to be with my beloved.

Lady Emely : Because of this man, I would have to find another chance to see my man! Despicable!
Complete useless!

Margarita to Laluna : See. This is how people with the same wave length talk.

Laluna to Margarita : I am not that profecient to foreign language. I have to learn again.

Margarita : It's not foreign language.
Geez....

Dwayn : sigh*** I am the Male Lead of this story you know.