Vengeance 2

The Aldona King glares at his subject.

"How dare them imprisoned Sir Henry?"

The Crown Prince Cedric looks at their subject who gives them the news.

"And? Where are those said diamonds?" The King asks.

The man panics and he trembles to looks at the 2nd Prince who is a farther position away from the King and the Crown Prince.

The second Prince clicked his tongue.

The King and Crown prince raised their eyebrows.

"So you took those crates of diamonds without telling us? Step froward Baxter!"

Baxter kneels.

"Father! This is false charge!"

"What false charge? Are you saying you didn't have the diamonds?" The crown prince sneers.

"I..." Baxter grits his teeth as he lower his head. He hated his eldest brother the most. But now, he hated him even more. "I don't have that much of diamond. Sir Henry only gave me a little some as his tribute."

"Hah!" The King angrily said. "Who are you to received tribute? Are you looking down on me? Do you think I am already dead?" The King angrily points at him

"T-that is not what I mea--Gift. He gave is as a gift!" He grits his teeth. He often acts like he is the King in front of his friends and minions so when his mind is in a mess he always acts like that and just become the biggest blunder in front of the King."

The crown prince sneers.

"Brother, you should not hide those things from father. It is like you are questioning his authority." The Crown prince said softly but it only flares anger from the King and the Second Prince.

"You useless! Where are they? Get it! You.. Knights, search the second prince palace and take all of the diamonds on it!"

"FATHER!" The second prince eyes widen in shock.

"Now you remember that I am your father? Let me see what you are hiding from me Baxter!"

"Also bring what looks like precious things in it." The crown prince add.

"YOU!" the second prince shouted as he points at the crown prince in anger.

The Crown Prince snorts.

"If you are not hiding anything what are you so afraid of?"

The King angrily nods.
"Hurry and bring it to me. Let me see what kind of a son I raised!"

The second prince trembles.

The crown prince of Aldona.
Cedric Aldona is an acquaintance of Dwayn when he lived in the Aldona kingdom.

'I will kill him next time.'

Cedric giggles and then cough to stop his laughter.

There are really are 2 crates of diamonds in the second prince palace but those are diamonds he collected from various places.

His father is a selfish man. He will not listen even if the Prince told him how ge collected those diamonds.
And fake sales of crates of diamonds discover in his room.

This made the King explodes more.
And yet the Allen Kingdom request--no--take half of the earnings from those diamonds.

The problem is...there's no such money.

Cedric smiles.
"That bast*rd is doing really well, I wonder if we will meet in the middle of the war or as a friendly kingdoms?" He snickers.
Either way is fine.