She's In love with me 3

Dwayn is whistling as he went to eat breakfast.
There is this glow in his face that he can't turn off as he spring flowers and sun rays with his smile.

All the maids and servants in his palace can tell he is in an extremely high spirit today.

Three was a bit bothered with this kind of Dwayn but he didn't let his opinion ruin his day.
There are just too few of days when Dwayn can smile so genuinely.
They are all precious to Three.

While eating, Deigo came to his palace.

Dwayn invites Diego to eat.

They are slowly eating.

Diego is irritated with Dwayn's happy face.

"What brings you here?" Dwayn said.

"Are you happy? That everything belongs to me are falling on your hands?" Diego asks not bothering with the food.

Dwayn raised a brow.
"Don't joke with me. I heard from father what you did. You still think that you are not at fault?"

"You plotted against me! You make me come to Lady Emely's house so all of these are your fault!"

"Shut that mouth of yours!" Dwayb said glaring at him. "I told you to go to her and talk to her. When did I say you have sex with her in the ...MIDDLE of the road? Are you a dog? And not just anyone! You let the Queen Dowager see you having sex in her dead son's carriage? When did I told you to do something so insane? Are your brain a decoration?"

"No! I can't accept it. This is all your doing! You want to steal my position!"

Diego grabs his collar.

His knights and Three touched their sword but Dwayn raise his hand telling their to back off and then kicked Diego hardly.
Diego fell butt first.
Dwayn stood up and grabs his collar.

"All of these...belongs to me first! If you want to say who is stealing from who...You are a professional theif!"
Then he let go.
"Don't come back here again. Your damn face disgust me."

Deigo is frozen.
Then he agrily stood up.

"All of you, I am the one who stayed with father. Help him run this kingdom. Care for him! How is this belongs to yo--"

Dwayn used one hand to grabs Diego's mouth.

"This stupid mouth of yours represent your stupid brain. We are sent away because you are so incompetent. Father wants to raised you as his heir but with me and Malwin ability, you look like a stands out as a failure. So father sent us away as a captive prison to different kingdom, experiencing hell for the sake of raising you up as a capable successor. All of these hardship....all of it is because how stupid you are. Now you know why I hate stupid people? Because they can cause me.....hell!"
Dwayn pushed him down as he wipes his hand with a clean cloth given by Three.
Dwayn throw the cloth to Diego's face.
"You should thank father, Without that pretty face of yours.I don't think people will be able to be deceived that you are a rightful prince to the crown."

He snorts and walks away.

Diego is so angry that tears starting to mist his eyes.
His head is getting more and more confuse of what is true and wrong.

"MARGARITA FROST!"

Dwayn  paused.

"She is very pretty brother. Did you know last night she personally come for me?"

Dwayn clenched his fist and didn't look back.

"She is so sweet as she looks at my eyes and hold my hand. Did you know what else we did? As I kiss her lips?"
Diego laughs.

Dwayn sighs.
He turns around as his face looks calm.
"You kiss her?"

"Yes. That tiny little thing even beg me to have a way with her."

Dwayn chuckles as he walks to his direction.
Shing****

Three immediately swings his sword to protect Diego.

Dwayn eyes are lace with malice as he pushed the sword more harder.

Diego was so scared to react.

"Calm down!" Three said as he struggles to block Dwayn's sword.

"Go away Three. I will just chop off that lying tongue so it will not be able to pollute any ears ever again!"

Three glares at Diego who is pathetically trembling.

"Prince Diego! Leave!"

Diego looks at Three and then Dwyan.
He slowly turn back and then run. He even manage to trip from nothing.

Dwayn takes back his sword and glares at the running away Diego.

"Why did you do that? Are you seriously going to kill him?"
Three angrily asks.

Dwayn laughs.
"Of course not."

"Really?" Three said in anger. "If I didn't make it in time, is he still alive by now?"

Dwayn happily smile.
"If he can still be alive after his head get chop!"

"Prince!"

Dwayn looks away.
"What? He is still alive..Isn't that enough?"

"You little sh----"

Dwayn glares at him.
"Margarita Frost is in love with me....Me."

Three sighs
"Now, you look stupid! Of course it is true. Isn't he just agitating you? And you easily fall for it? I thought you are smart!"

"Of course I know he is agitating me!"

"Then?"

"He succeeded!"

"This idiot!"