Hands-On Sister 3

"I want teachers that will mold my brother into a fine Duke someday. Your snorting and belittling him will not help him."
Margarita said and she raise her right leg to cross to the other.
She is already sitting straight yet when she raise her chest a bit she looks more domeneering.
"I will ask you to stay if you are useful."

The old man eyes darted from the woman to the young startled boy.

"You...He will inherit your family? Illegitimate sons can't inherit the Duke title!" The old man shouted.

"My father is already preparing for his papers. My half brother will soon be adopted by my late mother."

"I what---?"

Margarita rubs Miguelito's head.
"You will call my mother,mother from now on."

Miguelito eyes reddened.
He looks down.
He is a tool her mother use to ask money from the Duke.
From start to end of their relationship, the warmest memory of her mother is when she cooked a porridge for him when he was sick.
When they separate she keeps on telling him not to mess up and obediently accept any type of beating if necessary.
He was prepared for the worst.

The three teachers look at each other.

"We understand your intentions." The woman said.

Margarita smiles and rubs Miguelito's head.

"He will become the next Duke Frost. Engraved that to yoyr heads."

Miguelito clenched his fist and wipes his eyes.
He sits up straight and look at those domeneering teachers.

"My name is..Miguelito Frost. It's a pleasure to meet you, teachers."

***

The three are eating in the dining area.

"A rumor that you are the one behind the underwear thef in the Argente house is circling the upper class society." Miguel said as he eats his meal.

"Hmm..Expected much." Margarita answered also eating her meal.

"How is your teachers?" Duke looks at Miguelito.

Miguelito smiles.
"Just so-so."

"Oh." The Duke smiles and reach his hand to rubs his head.
"What will you do?" He said and look at Margarita.

Margarita paused and look up then she shrugged her shoulder and continue eating.
"I can't be bother by her."

"I heard from X you received an invitation for Prince Diego's tea party. Attend it."

Margarita froze.
"Huh? Why?"

"The people will think you are avoiding meeting Lady Emely due to guilt. It is better to attend it."

"......so that is why it is white begonia. Pretty clever."Margarita smiles.

"Hmm?" The Duke looks at her.

"I didn't received an invitation from Prince Diego. I received it from the first Prince. He send it with white Begonia flowers. I thought he is malicious but it seems the guy is trying to help me out."
Margarita said.

"You met the First Prince? When?" Miguelito asks.

"Yesterday in a tea house." Margarita said.

"Is he smarter than Prince Diego?" Miguelito asks again.

"Yes."

The Duke nods.
"Of course Prince Diego will helps her little fake Fiancee out and help to frame you. You go and accept the invitation."

Margarita sighs and look at X who is standing behind his father.
"Send him a reply."

"Yes." X answered immediately.

A/N:

I don't know but...Sigh....