Date

Prince Dwayn yawn and sit up while looking at the glass window watching the clouds.

Knock**

"What is it?" He said without looking away from the sky.

"Your highness, your breakfast is ready." The butler said behind the close door.

"Hmmm. I will be there in a while."

The butler left.

"What fun thing to do today?" He said with a smile in his lips.

***

Prince Diego wakes up late and see his brother eating elegantly in the dining area.

"Prepare my meal." He said to the maid watching the first prince from a far.

"Y-y-yes! Yes Your highness."
The maids scatters.

Diego walks to the seat across Dwayn.

"Good morning Brother." Diego ssid glaring at Dwayn.

Dwayn is about to eat a strip meat and pause. He stares at Diego with a frown.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I will be sttaight to the point. What is your purpose on visiting my fiancee?"

"I did? I didn't come to the Frost mansion." Dwayn crosses his arms and tilts his head. He sit up straight looking at Diego's angry face.

"I mean Lady Emely and not that....not Margarita Frost."

Dwayn raised a brow.
"When did you become her fiance?"

Bam*
Diego can't help but to punch the table.
Dwayn frowns and his face darken.
"It seems the crown prince is having a temper issue." Dwayn said.

Diego gasps and sit up.

"I am sorry for losing my cool. But brother...you know that Lady Emely is my woman! Do not come and try taking what is rightfully mine!"

"Ahahhahaha." Dwayn laughs.

Diego waits until he stops laughing.
Dwayn smiles.
"Are you talking about your woman or.....the throne?"

****

Diego was left speechless and he can't eat anymore.
He is so angry and disatisfied.

He heard this morning that his brother went to his woman's house in the afternoon before night. It is not a proper time to visit a woman you barely know! Then on top of that, he even sent flowers.
His attendant want to say something else but he rush to thr dining area to confront his brother.
Then after that, he is the one left speechless.

The attendant look at Diego.

"My prince?"

"Does that means he will fight me the right to have the throne?"

"He and all your brothers will for sure." The attendant do not understand why the Prince is asking this now.

"But I am the crowned prince! I stayed in the palace more while they go outside to play!"

The attendant blinks his eyes.
Those words are not becuase the Prince is stupid. It is becausr the Queen brainwashed him in belirving those words.
The attendant doesn't know what to say.

Diego angrily clench his fist.

The attendant sighs.
"Your highness, we have to prepare for the tea party."

Diego nods.
"We have to help Lady Emely to save some face."
She is his future Queen.
He wants to be her strength.

Dwayn is whistling as he walks playing with a whip in his hand.

His attendant come near him.
"The Forst young miss send something."

Dwayn lips twitch.
"Did she send some flowers?"

"She send a carnation."

Dwayn looks at the pink carnation in his hand and twirl it a couple of times he can't help smiling.

"I remember pink carnation means deep love or admiration." The attendant is also the cloak man in the carriage last night.

Dwayn chuckles.
"Its not that meaning. This is a solid color carnation. It means she accepted my invitation."

His attendant sighs.
"I didn't know flowers can be this troublesome."

"Flowers are like woman. If you want to know...You have to learn them." Dwayn said and took the flower and place it yo the empty vase in his room.
"Perfect."

A/N:

Somehow...I got really into flowers.
Wahahhahahaha..
My favorite is Sunflower though.