The start of revenge and not the end 2

"What do you mean father? You can't abandon Diego! Diego is your son." Dwayb said as his face full of hurt.

The King frowns and look away.
"It is time to get what is rightfully yours,"
He sighs softly.

"Father?"

"At the royal ball, you will be the crown prince."

Dwayn looks dumbfounded as he stares at his father.
".....huh?"

The King smiles.
"You deserve it."

"I...Me? Not Malwin? Not Alan?.....Not....not Diego? Me?"
Slowly, Dwayn sits on the chair with a fragile state.

The King is satisfied.
"You like it?"

"I do!" His face flushed. Then he become gloomy.
"But Diego....Will he allows it? "

The King snorts
"Who is he to question my decision? The Queen Dowager was hurt because of him."

"O my goodness! Grandmother is hurt?"
There's a flash of ridicule in Dwayn's eyes but he suppress it in time.

"That us also the reason why I can't cover up what happened to Diego. The witness of his stupidity are all high ranking official and even the Quren Dowager herself. And that nincompoop even kick the old wo--The Queen Dowager."
The King clench his fist and slammed it to the table.
The tea clatters and even fell down.
It broken in pieces as the tea spilled on the floor.

Dwayn watches the dripping tea from the table then walks to his father side.

"Father, do not get mad. I will do anything you want. From now on..I will be your greatest ally."

The King smiles and pat his hand.
"You really am my son. So considerate." The King gently pat his hand that is holding his other hand.

Three was almost blinded by that father and son vibe they are giving.

When the King left, Dwayn was standing at the window watching the King's carriage left.

"Your highness," three looks at the prince.

"Three. Leave me alone for a while." Dwayn said witha smile.

Three asks everyone to leave.

After a couple of minutes they heard the Prince shouting angrily from a far as the glasses are shattering and things are being thrown off and the flying curses.

This is Dwayn's secret.
He can look unaffected for a couple of months but he need one day to hit and kick and scream to maintain his sanity.

The Prince left the room in the morning.
His hands are bleeding and the room is no longer recognizable.
But the sweet smile in Dwayn says he is fine and quite happy.

The maids who clean the mess are freaking out because of the amount of blood in the shattered glasses.
But nobody can tell this to anyone....or they will die.

"You really choose the best ally." Three said as he clean his wound.

"I love her." He said as he looks in the space.

"What?" Three looks up.
"Oh...Well..Whatever."

"Oh? You are not saying things like...I can't fall in love or I shouldn't easily trust her?"

"At this point, what's the use? And....I see you become yourself when you are with her.
That is enough reason for me to support you."

Dwayn chuckles.
"You love me a lot Uncle."

"Shhhh! Your mouth!" Three looks around and sighs. "Of course. My sister told me I can have you as my son."

"Hmmm.Mother...She is really something. Did she gave birth to my brother?"

"I thought you hate her so I never tells you about her."

"I used to hate her. Father makes me hate her. Then I hate father so I hate both of them.
But I like you Uncle. So Maybe I will like her too...Just thinking."

Three holds the injured hand tenderly.
As he looks up at Dwayn

"I never tell you about my sister because you are so against it. But believe me...She tried... She tried seeing you. Not just once. But the King refuse to allow her if she will not marry him.
She doesn't want a life like that so she refused.
I see her. Staring in this direction,murmuring your name. She knows she failed you. She is sorry but that's all she can do. To feel sorry. I...I am sorry."

Dwayn smiles..
"Sounds like a drama queen." He snorts.
"I will meet her someday."

"Really? I can ask her to come! I am sure she will come flying if you want her to."

"No...I will meet her as the King of this Kingdom."
Dwayn said as he stands up.

Three watches Dwayn walks away.
He is sure his sister is so proud of this son.