A smirk

The carriage stops beside a tree where a woman in maid clothes is waiting.

Clack.
The carriage door open but the person inside didn't step down.

"To wait here even after your Master left. Miss Stacy, what do you want from me?"

'Cold.'

Stacy knows that Margarita Frost is nothing but a puppet. But she is all Stacy can use against the Argente's family.

"I...I am here to make a proposal." Stacy said looking left and right in fear to be discovered by someone.
"This place is not safe. I wish to talk to you in private."
She added in a hurry.

"A private talk….A proposal….Why would I meet with a maid of the woman who stole my fiance away from me?" There is ridicule in the woman's cold voice.

Nanny Stacy clenched her fist.
She has no choice but to take a risk.

"I know who your real enemy is! I want to work with you and help you get your justice."

"Justice?"

The woman inside the carriage laughs.

"You say you will help me?"

Nanny Stacy frowns.
"Yes."

"Very well….Head to this restaurant at this time. Tell me everything you want to say and convince me. I might be able to help you if you do it right."

"This….." a crumpled paper was thrown to her and she catches it while slightly struggling.

"Move!" X shouted and the carriage move away.

Nanny Stacy is startled at how Margarita talks to her. That self centered, single minded fool sounded like a smart and refined woman just now. Someone who won't easily get fooled.

Nanny Stacy bites her lips and looks at the paper.

×× restaurant, Wednesday at ×pm.
Tear this paper and put it on fire after reading.

Nanny Stacy hugs the letter.

"Jojo….My love...I will avenge you."

Margarita is still laughing even after they reach the Frost mansion.
The maids and servants all lined up to bow at her arrival as she ordered them to.
She walks inside not even bothering to stare at them.

"What do you plan?"

"Hmm…. I want to hear what a lovestruck fool plans to do."

"Shouldn't we wait for the Duke before doing anything?"
X asks.

Margarita's smiles disappear. X and the other servants around find it life threatening when this woman stops smiling.
Her face is stoic.
Beautiful but scary.

"This much is not worth my father's attention."

"I see."

Margarita walks to the dining area.
"Is the steak done?"
She asks the maid at the side.

She asks X to tell the chef to prepare a steak when she returns.

Though she says she will cook,after a week, she finds it troublesome to cook for herself and just ask a poison tester and let the chef do his job.

The beautiful, mouth watering, steak appears in front of her.

Using a knife and fork like a real fine lady. She lavishly eats 3 servings of those steaks.

X is just watching on the side.

After a satisfying meal she asks the chef to prepare seafood for dinner.

"Dinner? That is not dinner?"
X frowns.

"That is….to remove the taste of tea I drink at the tea party. It is equivalent to a snack." Margarita yawns but she decided to have an afternoon garden walk to let the meat metabolize properly.
X follows behind her.

"I didn't know you are a big eater." He said suspiciously.

Margarita didn't bother with him.

"Of course you will never know. Nobody listens to me in this house until now."

X flinched.

Margarita likes that excuse. It is a guilt trip and also effective.

A/N:

Today is a good day to start keeping your words. Hahaha