Dwayn's Worth 3

Dwayn walks down the prison cell tower.

The outsider knows that the tower is 10 floors high but they don't know that it is also 10 floors below.

Dwayn looks at Three and Three open the thick door.

"Good afternoon,Uncle."

The man turned around.
His eyes were misty and he moved away from the bright light.

There should be no light below the 10 floor down. The air is thinner and it is suffocating.
To be able to live in this place in decades.
Only the Grandduke…..the former crown prince knows.

Dwayn smiles at the thin and almost blind man. His messy hair is long but brittle.
His skin is dark and ugly with lots of skin rashes and dark spots.

"Uncle, Do you know me? I guess not."

The thin man jumps away when Dwayn step forward.

"Wuuu.. Wuuu.." the man crouched down hiding his head with his two hands.

Dwayn sighed.
"An excellent and elegant man turned into nothing but a loser and a coward. How much more do you want him to take away from you? Tell me Uncle, why don't you commit suicide? All those years you cling to living. Is it because you are too scared to die? Or are you waiting?"
The man continues to cower.

Dwayn frowns.

"After years of torture, harrassment and drug testing...I don't think he will still be able to retain his sanity."

Dwayn clicked his tongue and walked to the crying man.

"Are you really just a carcass of the past crown prince? Did you succumb to the pain and turn into a dead man?"

"Wuu...Ahh." 

Dwayn grabs his arm to drag him out.

Seeing the pitiful wails.
Dwayn face paled.

Three pats his shoulder.
"Let's go."

"......." Dwayn nodded and let go of the man.
But before he left, he still looked back.
"I wanted to show you...How I ruined Demetri Luncanter. But….you are no longer a man, you are just a living ghost." 

He turned back and flicked his cape.
He hated it.
But what can he do?

After all his research, he learned that the real crown prince is actually still alive. And that the King is hiding him, torturing him day and night in this prison cell underground.

"Dwayn…" Three looks at Dwayn's back.
He knows how happy Dwayn was to find out that the Grandduke is still alive.

But now, he is in a very foul mood.

"Who...who are you?"

Clang…

Dwayn and Three look back.

The pitiful man turned into a ferocious beast as he glared at Dwayn.

"......."
A smile slowly spread in Dwayn's lips.
"Are you the crown prince or a ghost?"

".........How did you find me? Who are you?"

Dwayn walks back slowly to his front.
His smile is soft.
"Uncle, I am the future King, Dwayn Luncanter."

"........you are Demetri's son."
He suddenly laughs mockingly.
"Right. Right. How can you come here if he didn't give permission...Mocking me….Seeing if I am still sane? Tell me….Why am I here? Why did he do this to me?"

Dwayn stares at him.
He smiles happily.
He knew exactly what he felt.
He knew it too well.
The hatred and confusion mixed together as if mocking your whole existence.

"I will be the next king, Uncle."

"Shut up!"

"And I will let you see how the previous King will lose the power he loves so dearly."
The smile widens.
His anguish, his pain, only those who experience it first hand will understand how he feels.
So he wanted to share the joy of ruining the King with someone who shared the same pain.

The man stares at Dwayn.
He stares at him intently.

Slowly….his lips raised.
"Even if you wish for my life….I want to see that picture. I can even sell my soul if I have to."

Dwayn nods.
"Good."

A/N:

Are you staying?

^_^

Thank you