Young Duke's Charisma 2

The people protesting in the middle of the snow were cold.
But they continue to endure.

Then the Frost carriage came.
With Miguelito Frost they distributed hot meals and coats.
Coats that looked expensive for normal people.

One man came and asked for two more coats and looked embarrassed.

"I….It's for my wife and child….I am asking only if there are extra coats.
I...I didn't come to smooch for things and food but….." he is extremely embarrassed.
They all came with the intention to ask for the Duke's release but it seems he is asking for compensation with this. He is really ashamed but this coat is really well made. Remembering his wife and son at home he wanted to share the good thing but he is not very hopeful..

Of course the one distributing the coat refused him but he is not shamed but politely refused.
It is true that if people find out they were given a free coat lots of people will follow.
He just walks to the side at least he can still smile while blowing the sweet smelling meal in the cup.

Miguelito walks to him.
"I'm sorry if we can't give you anything but this after you all came for father's sake."

The man almost spurts out the food after seeing Miguelito talking to him.

"Eh...Eh? Nononono...It's not your fault Young Duke."

Everyone keeps calling him Young Duke after the last incident with the old woman. He kept telling them to just call him Young Master or Miguelito Frost but the title Young Duke is already settled.

Miguelito takes off his own coat.
"Here. Maybe it will fit your son? How old is he?"

"He is 6…...Nonononono! How can I….I won't dare."

Miguelito shakes and hug himself.
"Come on, hurry and take it so I can run back to the carriage. It's cold."

"But this is your….."

"I have more coats. Don't worry." Miguelito laughs.

His jolly laugh on that cold day is too warm.
The man took the coat and thanked him.

Miguelito is already away but the man keeps his head lowered.
He is crying.
Because that is not the face of someone giving up his coat as charity.
It is a face of a person sharing his good things with his friend.
It is heartwarming and it is deeply penetrates one person's heart.

Ben puts his coat over Miguelito's shoulder.

"Don't do that.. what if you get sick, Young Master?" 

Miguelito smiles.
"Your coat smells."

Ben flinched and about to take off the coat but Miguelito walked faster than him, chin up.
"I didn't say it is bad." He chuckles.

They reach the carriage and Ben helps him to the carriage.

"Young Master," Ben said with a serious face

"Hmmm?" 

"You really don't have to do this. I don't understand what is the purpose of making people think highly of you?"

Miguelito's eyes widens.
His mouth opens and closes.
He keeps staring at Ben.
Slowly, he looks down with a sad smile.

"I…..never once think of anything."

Ben flinched.

The silence was awkward.
Slowly the carriage moved back home.

Ben helps Miguelito down.
Miguelito keeps his silence.

"Welcome Home, Young Master." X said bowing politely.

"Hmm….I am tired, X. I will go to my room. Ben, you…….are an assh*le! Bleee!" He said and run away.

"Young------" Ben wants to run after him but X stops him.

"What happened?"
X asks.

"Sir Exermidel…..I….I misunderstood Young Master intention." He said,  clenched his fist.

"......." X sighs.
"Let's talk over a drink?"

"Is that alright?" Ben asks.

"We are both relieved in our duty tonight. It's fine. Accompany me for a while. My boyfriend is away and Young Miss is not here. It's too lonely." X chuckles.

A/N:

Hahahaha