Having Fun 2

Emely is already close to shouting that she is the one who paid this people but she is scared to get in jail.
The old fatty man stares at her.

"Beauty, our employer doesn't want to hurt you so if you stay still for now. In a while we will release you together with your friend." The fatty said and walks to her side.

Emely crawl back a bit trembling and wary.

The fatty didn't insists.

"I am not Margarita Frost. I swear I am not. Please believed me. I am being captive for no reason. I am innocent."
Emely said as her voice trail with pain and hurt. Her delicate face looks like she is pleading her savior.

The fatty smiles.
"You are innocent?"

"Yes..."
She said and weeps.
"I shouldn't be treated like this. I am innocent and pure."
She said.

The fatty chuckles.
"I can tell. You are very different to the aloof woman with black hair.."

Emely's mind realize that the fatty man is being seduced by her charm.
She wants to laugh. All men are like this. She is lucky that she is born with exemptional beautiful face and lovely gentle aura.
She smiles at the fatty man.

"I am actually....helping the church and feeding the less fortunate orphans. People call me Saintess behind my back."
She said fluttering her eyes lashes to make a shade in her round green eyes.

"Pft--"
The fatty man coughs.
"It must been tough when you ar ebeing talked like that behind your back."

Emely sighs in her heart.
It seems she has entered the first barrier.

"Yes. It is exhausting being pawn and worship and all those little cute beggars calling me big sister. They are just too cute."
Emely chuckles.

The guards with the fatty man whispers in the fatty man and the fatty man made a chuckle.

"Sorry. It seems another client is on their way. I will be back to talk to you."

Emely panics.
"Wait!"

The fatty looks back.
"Yes?"

"Ah...uhm..When will you get back?"

"You want me to get back?" The fatty man asks.

Emely chuckles.
"I...I just feel at eased with you."

The fatty nods.
"The feelings should be mutual."

Emely's eyes sparkles.
"You mean you feel the same?"

The fatty smiles and says nothing.

Dwayn put the fatty suits out and he made a 'puwah' sound.

Margarita stares at him.
"How did 'the feeling should be mutual' became I feel the same with you?" Margarita asks.

Dwayn shrugged his shoulders.
"Beats me. I thought it'll be fun if I talk to her but I just get soaked with my own sweat and hear her called the orphan children beggars and cute at the same breath." Dwayn chuckles.

Miguelito frowns.
"I have a lot of friends in that orphanage she frequent. They really think of her as a kind older sister. This woman is really getting on my nerves!" Miguelito said.

Margarita eats cookie and drink tea.
"Should I start going to orphanage too?"

Dwayn looks at her.
"Why?"

"Teach them life lessons. So they can discern the difference between lies and white lies."

"Oh..." Dwayn smiles.
"Actually, I need kids to be popular. Let's do that."

" kids to be popular?" Margarita tilts her head.

Dwayn sits next to her and drink the tea she poured for him.
After a while he puts it down and smiles.
"For publicity purposes."

Miguelito sighs.
"Are you two unable to like kids just because they are kids?" He asks.

"No." Margarita.

"No." Dwayn smiles.

Miguelito pouts.
"Kids are cute!"

Margarita and Dwayn smiles at him.
"So cute~" they said at the same time.