Team

The woman surrounding the sobbing Emely were distracted when they see the royal carriage approaching.
The girls gasp upon seeing the First prince. His platinum hair looks dreamy and perfectly soft.
His ability to grab everyone attention is Class SS+. Features alone is already impressive, along with his title as the smart prince together, all the men in the tea party looks like sea lions and seals.

Emely also find it stressful.
She already calm herself knowing the First Prince is invited by the Crown Prince.
They are here to clarify that she was schemed and to gain public sympathy. Yet she still can't help sighing.
If she is honest, she wants to answer the First Prince love but she wants to become the queen. She can only let the First Prince heart broken for her dream. He will understand it.
Since a man should be happy if the woman they love will be happy,right?
She slightly bow down to hide the slight blush in her cheek.

"Is that---Margarita Frost?"

Emely froze and look up.
Her eyes treblems...no, her body trembles as she saw the man who is crazily getting her attention just a little while is now hand and hand with this bitch?

Her heart skip a bit in pain when he sees him doing the same care as he does to her(hair tucking to the back of the ear).
She wants to run there and slaps Margarita Frost face.
But she endures.

"Nanny..."

"Lady, Endure." Nanny Stacy whispers as she put pressure in Emely's shoulder.

Emely understands and nod.

She stands up slowly and pitifully tags at Prince Diego's sleeve.

"Why...Why is she here?" She said in verge of crying.

Prince Diego felt his heart is being squeeze.
He face her and wipes her tears.

"Do not cry. I will go there and talk to them."

".......is she planning to harm me again?" She said softly.

Prince Diego face darken.
"She dares? I will protect you, Lady Emely. Do not fear her."

"The Prince.....did she charm the first Prince?"

Diego grits his teeth.
"My brother is not a stupid guy. He will surely find out about her schemes and leave her."

Lady Emely smiles.
"I....I will greet them with you."

"No...What if she hurts you?" Diego said.

Lady Emely smiles and rubs his cheek.
"You are there to save me...what can she possibly do to me?"

Diego smiles and his cheeks reddened.
He nods and take her hand.

They met in the middle of the tea party.

Dwayn blinks and look at Diego's fierce look.
He is glaring at Margarita.
Margarita is staring back at Diego but her cold and calm face shows nothing of her feeling.

"Is there a problem?"
Dwayn asks smiling.

"Brother, welcome.....Do you want to seat with us?" Diego looks away from Margarita and face Dwayn.

Dwayn sweetly shakes his head.
"My date doesn't want to seat near you."

Margarita looks up and stare at Dwayn.
Dwayn looks down and blink at her.

"Your date?" Emely frowns.

"Why else would a man and a woman come to a tea party together?" Dwayn laughs softly. "I don't think The Frost family doesn't have a carriage of their own."

"Yes. We own 48 personal carriages." Margarita said to Dwayn.

Dwayn looks shock at her.
"That much? What are you using them for?" He asks.

"We have money." She said bluntly.

Dwayn laughs.
"True."

Diego and Emely look at each other. The two proceed their topic alone not including them.

"Your Highness....Back then....you made a mistake and send me yellow carnation....it makes me sad." Emely said breaking the two in their own world.

A/N:

I though I taw a romulan.

Lols♡