Panties 2

Margarita is eating with her Father and half brother quietly.
X enters the room and whisper something to the Duke.

The Duke eyes widen a bit then he paused and frown.
"That's very disgusting for a morning meal." He said to X a bit complaining.

X looks at him and then ignore him.
He walks to Margarita and whispers.

Margarita blinks.
"That's wonderfu--cough* disturbing."
She said and looks at Miguelito.
"Your teacher will be introduced to you tomorrow so go to the library and study first. If you have problems and questions go to Dad."

"Where are you going?" Miguelito asks.

"Something came up and I need to reprimand someone." She said.

Miguel is eating without caring much.

"Dad, I will be back before it gets dark."

"Oh. That long?"

"Hmm.."

"Okay. Take care."
He said wiping his lips with a napkin. "After you are done. Follow me to my office." He said to Miguelito that nods at him.

***

Nanny Stacy reveals herself from the robe she is wearing.

"Why did you call me now? Argente's house is in turmoil at the moment so I can't get out too long."

"I want to stop cooperating with you."
Margarita said calmly.

"Say what?" Nany Stacy bang at the table.

X steps forward but Margarita stops him.

"You move without telling me." She said and looks at Nanny Stacy.

Nanny Stacy bites her lower lip.
"But I....I did it perfectly. I ruined her image!" She said happily.

Margarita frowns.
"Are you stupid? If they learned about your involvement. Everything will turn into an ashes. You can't get revenge by being impatient." Margarita sighs. "You can' ruin a Count's house by just this much. Once your pretty lady cries. A lot of people will pity her. Worse, it will invoke the Prince feelings and she will become his fiancee faster. Once she become an official crown prince fiancee, how are you going to handle her?"

Nanny Stacy cried suddenly and kneel.

"She looks so happy. She is smiling with the man she loves. But what about me?"

Margarita frowns and feel disgusted toward her.
"If you want to keep our collaboration. Do not do thia kind of petty acts ever again and follow the plan. Have you gather enough evidence."

Nany Stacy shakes her head.
"Not enough."

"Then do it faster. She will sure become suspicious so do not contact me these days." Margarita stands up.

Nanny Stacy nods.
"I understand."

Once they are in the carriage, X looks at Margarita's cold expression.

"She is a bit pitiful."

Margarita raised a brow.
"She is not."

"But all of these for the man she barely know."

Margarita laughs.
"You believe her?
I didn't know you are so naive." She looks outside. "She is doing it for herself. First, she is not unaware that the Argente house is a bad family and killed alot of people. She us aware that I am being used before and that Nanny Jessy will kill me but those things doesn't bother her. She is having 'sex' with a man. Enjoying herself. Then they killed him. So she is 'sad' and 'heartbroken'. She is pitiful and hurt. How can you pity such a selfish person? Just now, she killed someone to hide her own crime. Why? Because she is jealous that Emely is having fun with her man. X, you are not stupid. So do not say something stupid."

X nods.
"Im sorry."

A/N:

I want to eat french fries.