Interesting Side

Miguelito has a free time since Prince Dwayn was called to the palace(he is not called, he invited himself to see the King's face)

"What to do?" Miguelito wonders as he walks in the plaza followed by his two escort guards.

"Young Master, should you just go home?" Ben asks.

Miguelito stares at Ben and he almost laugh.
He looks away and coughs.
Ben is a guard who always maintain his distance with him.
Unlike the other guards who sucked up on him.
Ben keeps this thin but unbreakable wall between them.

Miguelito has six guards and all of them reshuffles in guarding him unlike Ben who is always with him.
He is the captain of his escort guard squad but he is the one who doesn't talk to him often.
He(Ben) stays away when he is talking to someone else.
He(Ben) keeps his stern look even if he is talking with important people and the best part about him is he doesn't try to cut in any conversation between nobles unlike the other guards.

Miguelito likes that they care but them being disrespectful to other noble will only cause him more problem than help so Ben who reprimand the mannerless escort guard and apologize in his stead is a real big help. Also the reason why he is the only one who haven't been fired.

"Ben, I need a place that will give me information."

"The guild will commission anything for a price."
Ben said.
Then he paused and frown

"Young Master, pardon me, I believe Sir Exermidel will be more accurate and fast than the guild in collecting information."

Miguelito grins.
He really like Ben.
Not asking him why he need one but telling me option one after another.

"I know but X is busy. And I don't have anything to do."

"Should I lead the way?" He asks.

Miguelito giggles.
"Sure."

Though he said he will lead the way, Ben didn't step forward and instructs Miguelito where to go.
Leading the way from the back looks ineffecient but as a guard, he won't feel relieved if he is walking in front.
A guard is someone who protects, you can't protect your back no matter how talented you are....So placing your Master in your most vulnerable place is a failure in his position.
This is his own conviction. He doesn't say it to anyone but one can tell he is a dedicated type.
And a stubborn person.

"I want to know about a person who work in the palace for Prince Alan." Miguelito said softly in the reception miss who is writing something on the notebook.

The guild receptionist sighs not recognizing Miguelito's crest in his suit also because she just glance at Miguelito once and went back to writing.

"Another commission for Prince Alan's portrait?"

When the receptionists looks at the smiling Miguelito after not hearing a reply,she stood up.

"!!!!! Y-Y-Young Master F-f-frost? Y-y-yes? H-huh?"

Miguelito smiles.
"I need information about Prince Alan's former maid name Lilac. Can I commission?"

"Ah--" Ben made a strange noise.

Miguelito looks back and see Ben looking strangely at him but decided to shut up.

It is uncommon for Ben to cut in a conversation.

He will asks him but the receptionist already call him to fill up a form.