Hands-on Sister 2

X looks at Margarita.

"What?" She looks at X.

"An invitation to the Prince Diego's sponsor tea party arrives today with a begonia flower on it."

"A begonia?" Margarita frowns. "Since when did Prince Diego start sending flowers? Let me see."

X hands over the invitation with some white begonia flowers.

"It was sent by the first Prince."
X said.

The hand that wants to pick the invitation froze.

"Huh?"

"He invites you to Prince Diego's tea party as his date."

Margarita took the flower and clench it in her hand.
"Do you know what white begonia means?"

"Innocence."
X reply.

"Does his invitation sounds one?" Margarita grits her teeth.

X smiles.
"He also send yellow carnation to Lady Emely. He sent a whole room of yellow Carnation."

"......what is that idiot trying to do?"
Margarita sighs.

"The upper class woman are laughing behind Lady Emely's back. Do you think the First Prince will be in trouble?"

"He won't. He will not claim he knows what the flower means."
Margarita stands up.

"Are you going to be his date?"

"No. If he wants to use me at least send me Freesia." She said as she turns around.Her lips are twitching while she is walking.
"What is wrong with his head? Sending a woman a yellow Carnation. Pffttt--"

***

"So?" Margarita looks at Meldes.

"He is easy to talk to. He listens and he is eager to learn. I don't have any problem with him."
Meldes said as he watch Miguelito practice his sword swinging.

"Good. I want to remind you that any method to train him is up to you but that is only includes trainings that will not endanger his life or risk him from being injured."

Meldes looks at Margarita.
"So all safe methods only." He said wryly.

Margarita raised a brow.
"He will become the future Duke. Do you dare hurt him....you will not end up well in the future if you try."

Meldes nods.
"I understand."
He smiles.
"I hope I have a sister like you back then."

Margarita turns around.
"Talk to X about your contract."

"Yes." He claps his hand. "Okay. That is enough for today, Young Master."

Miguelito who is swinging his wooden sword stops and wipes his soaking forehead.
His eyes are staring at the woman walking away from the garden.

***

Then after that they meet other teachers for Miguelito's education.

There are three teachers in the receiving area.
Two men and one woman.
The two men, one is younger and one is old.
The older man will teach Calculations,the younger man will teach History. The woman will teach the basic education for kids and also guide Coutesy and manners with X.

"My name is Margarita Frost and this is my brother Miguelito Frost. He is 11 years old and doesn't have any formal education previous to now so I want all of you to understand that he is lacking alot of common sense right now."

The old man snorts.

Margarita stares at him.

"I supervised the education of the  Princes and I will do my best to do my atmost for the Frost family." He said.

"Get out."

Miguelito stares at Margarita.

The two other teachers are shock.
They are teachers.
How rude can it be for someone to call out an old teacher?

The old man grits his teeth.

"What did I do wrong? My lady?"

A/N:

Morning