Date 3

The Prince is sitting on the middle of the seat while his arms are folded and his legs are crossed.

Margarita is sitting in the front seat facing him with her maid.

The maid is looking down to erase her presence.

"You are awfully quiet." Margarita said as she looks at the imposing prince.

Dwayn smiles and look at the trembling maid.

Margarita smiles.
"Little Yun, whatever you see or hear in this carriage will remain as a secret. Do you understand?"

The maid raise her head and saw two pair of eyes looking at her. Those bland dark eyes that seems holding no souls.

She nods.
"I understand."
She said and put her head down again.

Dwayn smiles and chuckles.

"All my maids are tight lipped."

Dwayn sharp eyes look at Margarita searching....
Then he sighs.

"I'll take your invitation then." He said. "What are you expecting in the tea party?"he asks.

"What else? A crying and pitiful Emely?"
Margarita said in matter of factly tone while slightly tilting her head.

The Prince laughs.
"They are very ridiculous."

"Everybody will give face to the crown prince. Even if they believe or not that she is the victim, they will always show their support. Isn't it always been like that?"

Dwayn smiles.
"That is why they are fun. Watching insects licking each other wounds are pretty fun to watch."

Margarita looks at Dwayn.
"What a boring hobby."

"I have nothing to do. Do you have any suggestion?"

"How about raising some chickens?"

Dwayn lips twitch.
"I don't like raising others except myself."

"......"
Margarita looks at the window.
"I heard you travel three kingdom from early age."

Dwayn nods and looks at Margarita.
"Travelling is a cute way to say it.They are all insects in that side too." He said sweetly.

Margarita nods.
"I am assuming...I am one of those insect too?"

"....."

Margarita smiles.
"I hope I am a cute one."

The carriage stops.
The attendant announce their arrival.
The first one to get down is Prince Dwayn.
Then he looks back and raise his hand offering it to Margarita.

Margarita looks at Dwayn then she accepts the hand.

The attendees all are looking at the beautiful pair that arrives just after the Prince start the party officially.

"B-big brother." Prince Diego looks at his brother and the two entwined hands.

Dwayn pulls Margarita lightly.
"Let's go?"
He said with a smile.

"Are you mad at me?" Margarita whispers.

Dwayn eyes squints then he smiles.
He face Margarita's cold serious face and he fixes the hair that loosen to the back of her ear.

"I am not mad."
He said but he paused when Margarita didn't budge when he pulls her.

He looks back.

"I rarely enjoy talking so I don't want to make things awkward. Why did you get mad?" She said softly.

The two looks like they are flirting whispering to each other.
Also the act of First Prince fixing Margarita's hair is so beautiful all the guests are just admiring them from a far.

Dwayn sighs.
"I am not mad. I am just thinking of what you ask me. I....don't think of you as an insect.Maybe?"

"Hm?" Margarita tilts her head.

"I am not lying." Dwayn use his palm to cover his face. "Just....you are a bit cute...so.."

Margarita frowns.
"Huh?"

"........let's just enter." Dwayn sighs and wryly smile. Once again he offers his hand.
"Let's go inside?"

Margarita blinks.
Its not like she trusts Dwayn.
But she also do not think badly of him.
He is easy to talk to and he is smart, there's a lot of topic to choose from but they always look at each other with that glimpse of understanding.

"If it'll make you happy. We can team up and mess with Prince Diego."
She whispers.

Dwayn pauses and hide his face behind his palm again.

Margarita frowns but her eyes lit up when she hears him struggling to hide his laughter.
Margarita also felt like laughing so she giggles a bit.

Diego just turn his back a bit so why does he felt something sinister is about to happen?

A/N:

Peerless Genius System.....I tried reading it and got very angry. The reviews says the novel is not that bad but thr manwha ruins it...sighs.
I don't plan to update today but I want to change my mood a bit. Oh also...The Live manwha is good.
I recommend it♡