Life Goes On 2

"Miss….Are you sure you wanted to go back?" Nanny Stacy frowns.

"What do you mean? Miguelito is a very kind hearted person. I am sure he is sad for an insignificant knight's death! Only I can be with him to make him feel happy!"

Nanny Stacy frowns.
"Your father told you not to think about Miguelito Frost again."

"Shut up!"

Emely bites her thumb.
She can't believe someone tried to kidnap her beloved.
She is so disgusted with those people.
But she can only secretly come back to the capital.

"Miguelito…..Just stay strong..I am almost there."

***

Alan looks at Margarita.
"He doesn't want to see me?"

"It is not like that. He has a fever and he doesn't want his highness to be affected."
Margarita sips her tea.

".......It has been 4 days and he still hasn't got over it…...Everyone thinks of their knights as someone who should die for them….yet he…"

"He is like his highness prince. You two are soft hearted. That is why you two don't like people dying for your sake." Margarita.

Alan sips his tea.
"You do have good words sometimes.".

"He is chosen by me. Of course I too feel sensitive about it. And 4 days is not enough. Ben has been with Miguelito more often than us these months. I'm sure that their bonds are deeper."

"Hm… But Life goes on." Alan said cruelly.
His eyes lowered.

"Yes. Life should go on. He knows that too."

Alan sighs.
"What do you plan? You can only decline to meet Diego for a few more days. You can't keep ignoring him."

"Actually, I can."
Margarita glares at the tea.

"Well…."
Alan shakes his head.

"I got a message from Dwayn. He bought Grayzer's support to fight that Nexevile Kingdom."

Alan's hands shook.
"Gra...Grayzer?"

Margarita smiles as she puts the tea down.
"That's how capable my fiance was. Are you surprised?"

Alan shakes his head.
"I wonder what father will do."

Margarita snorts.
"What can he do but salivate as my fiance got connections with Grayzer Kingdom. Would he dare slight Dwayn again?"

Alan smiles.
"You two plans to threaten the King with your connection with the Grayzer?"

"Very exciting, right?"

Alan chuckles.
"It will be fun to watch him."

"Heh. I envy you. You can watch it upclose."
Margarita sneers.

***

The security on the vicinity of the Frost heighten after what happened.

Nanny Stacy and Emely are wearing cloaks as they loiters outside the Frost Mansion

"Miss, we can't go in like this."
Nanny Stacy said.
She is getting irritated with the mosquitoes.

Emely wipes her tears.
"We have to see Miguelito. He needs me now more than ever."

Nanny Stacy rolls her eyes but still keep endulging her.

"How about we go in normally? Let's send a letter to visit Sir Miguelito."

Emely clenched her fist.
"With....With everything that happens to me....If someone finds out I am visiting...What will they think about Sir Miguelito's reputation?"

Nanny Stacy is shock.
'This woman is self aware for once?'

"Then you can ask for permission to enter as Young Miss Frost friend.
I remember that you didn't really fall out with her completely and people still recognized you as her friend."

".......that can work! Hurry. We have to enter the Frost mansion no matter what."

"Yes Miss."

Emely hurried back to the carriage but she reluctantly look back to watch the now lonely Frost in her eyes.

"Wait for me my love. I will make sure to make you feel safe and happy."

"Miss, let's go."

Emely nods and enter the carriage.