Chasing 2

After saying their farewell, Margarita and Dwayn part ways.
Though love is beautiful. They won't forget their agendas. This is the reason why these two clicked for each other.

"Lady, won't you send a letter to Prince Diego?"

"I will of course."
Margarita grins.
"I am not foolish not to appeal to him after all my hardwork for two weeks."

"I will prepare a letter."

"But to ask me to come and to get me pregnant. Is he really that clueless about how this world works?"

X sighs.
"I am glad that the Master didn't need to see that letter or else he will be so furious."

Margarita giggles.
"Dwayn trembling as I read the letter. He just didn't show it. He is so cute."

"Oh. I thought he handled it perfectly well but it seems he really is good at hiding his emotions. It didn't show in his face."
X said admiring him.

Margarita smirks.
"Dwayn is mad because Mr. Yellow treats me like that. You see. He did say he wants to be with me and he loves me. But it is still selfish love. If you love a person...Why would you use them as a tool to humiliate your enemy?" Margarita giggles.
"He wants to impregnate me while I am still Dwayn's fiancee. So he can humiliate Dwayn."

X nods.
"But in exchange, that too will ruin your name. And that will make you unable to marry as the main wife. Though it's possible with the Duke's power to push through and become the legal wife, it will still be something that will make the noble women in the society look down on you."

Margarita nods.
"This is why it is a stupid plan. It benefits nobody but him. That is why it is selfish. It means he is still unable to put me on his pedestal. He is still treating me as a disposable pawn. How irritating."
She smiles and walks to her room followed by X.

"Maybe he is incapable of loving anyone else more than himself."
Z frowns.

"That will be troublesome then. Margarita loves him the most in her life. I should repay him in full in making him in love with me more than anyone in this world."
Margarita smiles at X

X frowns.
"You did love him so much before. Forgive me but it is in the level of insanity. And that is stupid." 
X looks sad.
"I know I am not in the right position but I am glad you snapped out of it."

Margarita smiles.
"I snapped out of it….huh….Well...Let's write a letter for my ex fiance. Something that may help him understand that the world is not revolving for his sake."

--

Alan is sipping  tea when he flinches after hearing a loud crash.

"What was that?" He frowns.

The maid ran to check it and hurriedly came back.
"It's prince Diego"

Alan raised a brow.
He stands up and walks to where he was.
The maid wants to stop him but doesn't know what to say.
In the end they let him go.

Diego punched a mirror and now his hand is bleeding.
But he is not calling for help but only angrily holding that hurt hand.
On the floor is a crumpled letter.

Alan picked it.

To my dear Friend, 
Prince Diego, what you are recalling is our past experiences. Right now, I am but Prince Dwayn's fiancee and I planned to stay like this. 
I am insulted with what you recommend and the feelings I have for you is slightly shaken. For you to think so lowly of me.
Even when we are together, never did you hear me associated with another man. 
This is insulting for my honor. 
Please do not send another letter to me.
But I do hope for your happiness with Lady Emely.

Your Friend Always,
Margarita

Alan crumples back the paper and drops it on the floor. He felt his hand being scalded holding a letter of a maiden who seems so innocent and pure.

A/N:

Umm..
Hmm....