Emely is Amazing 2

Punch**
Punch**

Emely punches the pillow as angry as she can. She was played and insulted all afternoon but all she can do is smile and act cute.
Nanny Stacy looking worried but she is actually dying in laughter inside.

"Lady,you can't let your anger be the best of you."
'Actually, go ahead and do your worst!'

"I know. Ha. Haha. Those bitch*s! Hmp. It's fine. I am not that mad. I justwant to relieve my anger.
Tonight will be a good show so it doesn't matter."

"A good show?" Nanny Stacy frowns.

Emely smirks. She used her finger to make Nannu Stacy come near her.

"I hired some men to abduct Margarita Frost."

"MY LADY! THIS IS INSANE!"
Panic. Nanny Stacy want to do nothing but run to Margarita to warn her.

"Shhhh silence!" Emely opens her eyes wide to intimidate her.

Nanny Stacy stops shouting.
Her eyes are trembling.
"Lady, I am just worried. What if those men got caught and point you? Argente's house will be over!"

"Hmp! I am not stupid! I know that." She smirks and sits on the bed playing with her hair.
"So I didn't gave my name or my identity. I just describe what Margarita looks like. Anyways, it is not as dangerous as you think. Besides, they will only threaten herand scared her into pissing her pants. Then I will save her and she will owe me her life. That is all."

"My lady! Are you crazy? If this fail.......not even your life is enough to make the Count forgive you!"

Emely slaps her face.
Nanny Stacy is so shock she just hold the hurt cheek.

"Stupid! You are so stupid! I told you I didn't tell me my name. How can they end up pointing at me if they fail? Go. Leave me before I slap your stupid old face again!"
She said glaring at her.

Nanny Stacy lower her head and left crying.

Emely shakes her head watching her Nanny left.
"So stupid."

"So Stupid." Margarita drops the paper down in the table and looks at X bored.

X sighs.
"We have evidence. With this,we can shatter that woman's name and even let the Count's name blemish." He said seriously.

"No." She said and look at the men who are caught circling the vicinity by the shadow guard of the Duke and the Prince.

The Prince is sipping tea with Miguelito on the table justa few step away from Margarita's desk.

Miguelito frowns.
"What kind of a damsel and distress story is this?"

Dwayn chuckles.
"Maybe next time she will poison your sister and kiss her. So she will owe her her life."

Margarita pouts.
"Enjoying your delusion?" She asks.

Dwayn raised his cup of tea and smirks at her
"You are the dessert to my tea."

"Oh my, I am flattered." Margarita smiles as she put her elbow in the table and support her chin.

"How about we play along?" Dwayn asks.

"What, No!" X and Three said at the same time. The two stares at each other then looks away.

Miguelito looks away too.
"I am embarrassed for the two of you." He murmurs.

Margarita claps her hand.
"Actually, I am thinking that too."

Dwayn and Margarita has a smirk in their lips.