Engagement 3

Emely crushed the newspaper and angry smashes the vase near her bed.

"Lady!" All the maids rush to him so she won't injure her hands or her face.

Her body wounds from the Count's torture are just healing.
If she ruin her face?
What will left of her?

Nanny Stacy stand on her back and pat her head.
"Calm down."

"What is she doing? What the public should be concern is about me and about Prince Deigo. Nobody else!"
Angrily, tears fell her eyes.

"It is better...At least the underwear incident will be drown by this incident." Nanny Stacy said a bit angry.

Emely blinks.
"T-that is true. And sooner, the First prince will tell that bitch off. Hehehe. If only Margarita Frost knows what is it she is doing." Emely happily wipes her own tears.
"Ah..but...But what if the first prince use this to declare that he likes me? This will be bad for my reputation."
Emely grits her teeth.

"That will be bad. The people in the country will think young miss is dating two princes at the same time. Even if Prince Diego will not believe it, the people opinion about you will crumble."
Nanny Stacy said shock but actually enjoying herself.

Emely shakes her head.
"This can't happen. Get me my stationary. I will write to the First Prince."

"Is it alright to write to someone you are not well acquainted?" Nanny Stacy frowns.

Emely glares at her.
"What choice do I have?"

Nanny Stacy nods.
"Bring Lady Emely's stationary sets."

****

In the plaza, Prince Dwayn is sitting comfortably while eating a parfait so early in the morning when Lady Margarita arrives with X.

"What a coincidence," Dwayn lips twitch.

"It is not. I am personally seeking your highness." Margarita said and looks at the parfait in front of Dwayn.

Dwayn looks down and smile.
"Wants some?"

"May I sit down?" Margarita asks.

"Of course. Go ahead." Dwayn smiles and use his palm to point the chair.

X pulls the chair and Margarita sits down.
"I want that." She said to X.

X nods and call a waiter.

The two are eating a parfait without saying anything.

The people around are curious.
The First Prince just came back this month.
When did they met?
What is that news all about?
Isn't Margarita Frost inlove with the Crown prince?

But the news just released this morning and so early they are meeting so soon.

Isn't this a coincidence or....

"You look so lovely this morning." Dwayn said.

"It is good that you like it."

Dwayn frown.
"Huh? Why?"

"Cause I am dressing up for your eyes."
Margarita said and ate a mouthful of parfait.

"Pf---"
Dwayn try to hide his laughter as he looks down but his trembling can be seen by Margarita and X and his attendant who is trying his best to  wish his master won't burst into laughter.

Margarita adds, "I am going to make you fall in love with my womanly charm."
She said with a straight face.

"Pf--"
X coughs to make sure not to laugh.

Dwayn is trembling even more.

"Are you in love with me now?" Margarita asks.

Dwayn looks up and see a smear of icing on Margarita's nose.

"Wahahhahahaha."
He can't help it.

Margarita frowns.
"Well, what can I say? They said a man will only laugh so comfortably with the woman they love. I am taking that as a good sign."

Dwayn paused and stare at Margarita.

Margarita has a cold and stern face from the beginning. But now she is smiling and has a small blush in her face.

Somehow, the carefree First Prince blushes too.

A/N:

Wahhahahahaha.