The Truth 2

Emely tied her green soft hair in a pony. Then she wears a white dress up to her knee.
Her white shoes are made out of the finest materials.

Her chest is puffed out, her chin is high. Walking slowly but not dragging her feet.

The sound of her heels hitting the cold floor is a bit chilly.

"She is here." The two guards said not daring to stare straight, their Lady's eyes.

"Hm." Emely's voice is soft.
She even gave a soft smile. Sadly, no one sees it.
Emely is also not giving the smile to anyone.
It is just the feeling that mirrors her mood.
Nanny Stacy is also looking down walking obediently behind Emely.
It's been a while since Emely used this place.
She thought Emely would grow up and stop her ugly hobby.

The two guards open the cell gate.

In front of the gate is the woman tied in the wall.
Her mouth is gagged by white cloth.
Her two hands are tied by chains.
She is kneeling on the dirty cold stone floor and her long beautiful green hair is scattered on the floor.

Emely raised a brow.
"She looks like me?"

Nanny Stacy didn't answer.

Emely doesn't need an answer.

She walks to the table nearby.
On the table are all different torture tools that are dirty from being continuously used.
But Emely doesn't look disgusted.

"It's been a while since I saw my toys."

These are all Emely's personal torture tools.
She started using them at an early age.
She used to love them and never let anyone take care of them so the tools remained dirty for years.

"Wake her." Emely said and put a white cloth gloves.

The two guards nod.
One grabs the woman's hair up and the other slaps her face.

They never used water here or the Young Lady would get mad if she got splashed by dirty water.

"Urgh...Arg." The beautiful woman's eyes open wide. She saw the person she hated the most in this world.

Emely smiles.
"Awake?"

'Emily' knows she hated Emely.
But right now, her heart is not hate or scared. She is amazed.
How can this woman look so angelic?
Tears drip down her eyes.
Hee sister would also look good with a white dress. She is a real angel. She will be pretty and lovely if she's only born in a good family.
She will have a long line of suitors, she will get married and have beautiful children.
Slowly, the amazement was laced with anger and sadness.
This is all this b*tch fault.
Because she is so self important.
Thinking she is better than anyone else.

Using their life as some tool.

"Do you like pretending to be that much that you even dyed your hair like mine?" Emely sneers.

'Emily' grins despite the white gag in her mouth.
Dyed her hair.
The Kingdom forbids such acts.
Her hair is obviously green from the start but this woman feels like she is the only one who has the right to have the same hair color.

Emely eyes dilated seeing the ridicule in the woman's eyes.

"B*tch!"

Slap.
Emely angrily grabs the dirty black stained thorned whip in the table.
It was originally a blue whip but now it looks like a black whip.

Nanny Stacy turns around and looks at the two guards who are also standing behind while lowering their heads.

They are all aware of the Young Lady's peculiar hobby.

"How about we drink some wine while the young miss is having fun?" Nanny Stacy smiles at the two older men.

Nanny Stacy likes young and older men as long as they look relatively good looking 

The two guards look weirdly at the old Nanny that never showed any favorable expression toward them.

Nanny Stacy grabs the two guard's arms.
"My treat."

"Well, if you insist Ma'am." The two look elated.
The Nanny is old but she is still from a noble family. She is close to the Young Lady so it is also like boot licking to higher ups.
Nanny Stacy's mood elated.
They laugh as if not hearing the sound of the whip hitting someone skin and the loud wails in the air.

A/N:

My mother swallowed a dwarf...now her voice sounds like one..hahahhahahahaghagaga