Panties 3

Slap.

The throbbing pain in Diego's cheek and the blood that leaks after he bit his own tongue indicates how disatisfied and angry the King is at the moment.

"Is this the kind of woman you want to replace your mother?"

Diego eyes reddened.
He always hate it when the King comments about his own mother.

"Father, I am sure that she was schemed!"

Slap.
Diego ears rang and he got even more startled than the first slap.

"What does it matter if it is a scheme or not? Everyone is scheming! Even you and me! Is this the kind of woman who you said deserves to be the Queen? Can you open your stupid eyes and properly look at things?"
The King said angrily.

Diego wipes his lips.
The blood tasted like iron.
He wants to spits but not in the presence of the King.

"I love her."

"Love!" The King roll his eyes and glare at Diego afterwards.
"Did you know why of all your brothers I chose you to be my successor?"

Diego stares at the King then slowly shake his head.
He wants to say 'cause you love me the most' or 'cause I am the most capable' or 'because I can be the perfect King' but there is no way to ssy those words right now.

"You are not the smartest, you are not yhe brightest, you are not the strongest and you are not the kindest. So what are you good at?" The King pace while his hand is motioning in the air like playing a solo play.
He paused then stare at Diego.
"You are the most obedient."

Diego flinched.

"All my sons have huge egos and won't do what I told them except from you. From young, you've been my favorite because of it and I choose you to be the next King but just for one woman....you are proving me wrong from choosing you."

Diego is trembling.
This is no different from saying 'you are the easiest to use.'
Isn't it?
He is stunned.

The King looks at him.
"You are not a fool Diego. You are my son so how can you be stupid? Think. Use that head and the brain I gave you."
The King turn around and walk away.

Diego is shaking as he kneel in the hallway as if everything in his lifw is crumbling in front of him.
His dream, his aspiration and all those happy years of ignorance.

Dwayn is walking at the corridor when he saw his younger brother trembling in the floor as he kneels.

He smirks and walk near him.

"Well, well, well, If it isn't my youngest brother, oh forgive me, your royal crown prince."

Diego blinks and look up seeing Dwayn, his oldest brother and the smartest guy among them brothers.
He was use as an exchange student(prison) to different countries from young age and just return recently.

"B-brother," Diego stands up and hide hsi trembling arm from behind.

Seeing that, Dwayn sharp eyes brighten.

"Why are you kneeling in the floor? Did you trip?"

"N-no..I am looking for something but bever mind. I am busy, I will go now."
Diego said and hurriedly escape.

Dwayn didn't stop him and just stare at his fleeing back with a smile.

A/N:

I introduce you....the crazy ML.