Breaking (1)

Margarita went to tell Evelyn she will go now.
Evelyn looks at her with a longing gaze but Maragarita left without looking back.

X gives her a paper.

"What is thi-- oh."

"The Count paid the amount you requested."

"I guess little bitchy girl will be slapped at least twice by the Count today. Ahahahah. It is just too bad that We can't spectacle."
A smile spread her lips.

X nods.
That amount of money they ask for compensation after the truth about Nanny Jessy's betrayal been discovered is an amount even a scammer won't think of asking. 5 billion gold coins.
Even though they might be rich, that amount is not something they can just give away.

Slap.

"Da--"

Slap.

"Stupid bitch!"

Slap.

"Stop....Dad...I still have to attend to a tea party the princess organize!" Emely shrieks."

Only then the Count stop hitting her.

He is so furious.

'Pay the exact amount right now or say goodbye to your dream of becoming a father of a Queen.'

Count Argente glares at Emely and took off his belt.
He whip it to Emely's back.

"Ack!"

"Why are you so stupid? I told you to dispose that maid!"

"Ack..Ack...Dad...sob...sob...stop....stoppppppp!!!!"

"Lady Emel--"

"Shut up!"

Emely can't believe it.
She is in the bathtub and washing her body that is covered with red slashes that is turning black and blue.

Nanny Stacy is actually sneering but she soundd very concern.

"I will go out and buy you healing herbs tomorrow."

"....why? Why did that maid suddenly testify against me?"

Nanny Stacy smirks.
But her voice is as kind as ever.
"Money...Maybe she was bought by money."

"Of course it is money! Fuck her! If I find where she is...I will kill her! No...I won't let her die. I will torment her everyday!" Tears slowly drips her eyes. "Why am I so pitiful,Nanny? I shouldn't be hit like this."
Lady Emely sobs.

Nanny Stacy hugs her but she has a fed up expression.

"Calm down. You will be the future Queen. When that happened, nobody will be able to hurt you again."

"Yes. Yes. I know." Emely smiles as she felt the same warm hugs.

Margarita is wearing a different clothes she personally design and is doing her early morning exercise.
Shadow boxing and kicking is part of it.

X is standing from a far with a towel.
She is always crazily doing her exercise and sweats alot.
She sometimes stroll in the nearby forest and run before the sun rises.

X has been watching her all these times and admits that her changes is very huge and confusing.

"Done?"

X hands her a towel.

Margarita nods.

"Prepare my coffee and my breakfast. Today, we will go shopping."she smirks.
Even if she bought a lot she won't feel sad wasting her money. Because she is rich.

Before she left, a messenger arrive saying the Duke will be arriving soon.

She thinks it is strange since he should be arriving later but it doesn't really matter.

"Then tell everyone to prepare to welcome my father. We will postpone shopping till later." She said and she went to her bed to sleep.

A/N:

^_^)/
Im eating a cold burger, a cold spaghetti and a hot coffee with milk and choco.