Disgusting 2

"Where have you been?" Dwayn asks.

Three sighs and calm his nerves.
"Just take a breather."

"Why do you look so mad? Someone anger you?" Dwayn gave him a cup of juice but Three didn't received it and only look away.
"Hmmmm?"

"Are we leaving, I will prepare the carriage."
Three said and turn around

Dwayn was left looking at Three's back seriously.

"What's wrong?" Margarita asks.

"He is acting strange." Dwayn said and look at Margarita. "What about your Uncle's farm anyways? Are you inviting men? Me?"

"No. Just a female only vacation."
Margarita said. "What's wrong? Can we trust him?"

"Ah. Of course. To me, Three is more like my parent. He will not betray me."
Dwayn said.
"It's your Uncle's farm. Surely, there will be men there. How about I go to?"

"No. You can't. What if Emely said you lay your hand on her and make her impregnate with your eyes?" Margarita shakes her head. "If you trust him that much then fine."

"Okay...." Dwayn chuckles. "Impregnate with my eyes? What kind of power is that?"

Margarita smiles.
"A power only her mind can perceived."

.

.

.

Margarita looks at X with his rare unsightly face. A tissue to block his nose from dripping blood and his face has a bluish bruise.

Margarita was taken a back and stops from moving.

Miguelito sighs.
"Don't ask him what happen."

Margarita finally move her gaze to Miguelito.

Then to The Duke who is laughing at the side but still pretending to be cool.

Margarita sighs.
"Can you handle it on your own?" She asks.

X smiles.
"Even if I can't....I will."

Margarita tilts her head.

Duke rubs her head.
"This means you can't meddle."

Margarita frowns.
"Why can't I?"

Duke smiles and whispers.
"What are the things that can't be meddle by a concerned third party?"

"There's a few....Oh....Eh? Who?" Margarita eyes dilates as she sits on the carriage.

Miguelito stares at X blushing face.
"Don't asks."

".........I met him first." Margarita said and flick Miguelito's forehead.

X laughs on the way home.

X went to check everyone in their room before he sleep. This is what he always do every night.

"Have a good rest. Use the cream I received from the King on my birthday party." Duke said after he check him and said his good nights.

X nods.

"Don't worry too much. He did not say he hates you. That is still something that can means a positive response!" Miguelito said as he tuck him to bed.

"Do not worry about me, Young master and sleep well."

"How can I not worry about you, idiot?"
Miguelito murmurs as he lay down on the bed.

Margarita is waiting for X so she is sitting on the chair and looking straight at the door.

X almost scream in fright.

"Young miss?"

"Who?"

"....."

"I can't be the last one to know!" Margarita said.

X sighs and smiles.
"Do you remember First Prince Dwayn's attendant?"

"The charismatic fool? What about h------him?"

X smiles and nods.

".........."

"Are you also disgusted?"

Margarita raised a brow.
"He called you disgusting? This means war."

X stares at Margarita's angry frown.

"Bring my stationary! I will call him disgusting ten times. That stupid fool."

X slowly smiles and a laugh breaks out.
He laugh so loud that Miguelito an Duke can hear him.