Having Fun

The man grins and grabs Emely's hair but remember that black haired woman and her icy purple stares.

'Do not put your hands on her.'

The man is an outlaw but the black haired woman only need his scary face. He let go of Emely's hair and grins.

Emely trembles and wanting to back away.

"I....I said I am not....I said I am not her...I am not her. I am not..." tears are streaming her eyes as she said trembling.

"Your friend said that she is Margarita Frost."

"YES!" Emely shouted.
"She is Margarita Frost. I am not. I am Emely Argente! Daughter of Count Argente! If my father learn what you are doing to me....He will kill you!"

Slap**
The man angrily choke Emely.

"You are that bastard's daughter? I will kill---"

Bam.
A man with beard and fat belly enters the room and kick the man.
"Useless! What are you doing to our captive? Did you forgot what our client wants? Just leave her alone. Go away you useless bastard."

"I--huff..." the outlaw's eyes widen as he saw from a different angle that the fat man is wearing a contact lense that only available in the black market.

'Purple.'

He thought that it is strange when that woman asks her to say those words.
Margarita Frost is her client.
She wants to frighten this little girl named Emely.
That is all he knows.
The details and his words are calculated from the beginning.

The man was taken out.
He was pushed my the men wearing an outlaw clothes but actually respected knights in the foot of the black haired, purple eye woman sitting on her chair comfortably.
Behind her is a silver haired child with purple eyes eating quietly. And a man standing like a knight to his Lady with his green emerald eyes.

He shivers as he looks at them.

"What did you try to do?" Margarita said as she glance at the man.

The man suddenly laughs.
"What can you do to me? I messed up. So what? Now I know who you are and who is your partner. Bullying Argente Miss. You have guts woma--ackkk."

X kicked his head down and stomp on it.

"I asked you one simple thing. To act and say your lines. Yet...you failed me." Margarita stands up.
"You think I can't kill you?"

The man shivers when the sweet woman raised a knife to his eyes.

Miguelito closed his eyes and look away as the scream echoes the whole cave.

"Take him to the Frost underground prison." X handed her a white towel as Margarita wipes her hand.
"The last thing you want to do is threaten me. Begone." She said and turns around.

The man pleaded but he did to a closed ears.
The knights carry him out.

Margarita looks at the trembling Miguelito.

"Scared?"

Miguelito flinched.
"......yes."

Margarita tilts her head.
"To your own sister?"

Miguelito fidgets.
"I...I haven't thought you will do it with your own hand."

Margarita looks at her hand.
"Doing it yourself is more fulfilling than letting others do it.
Not only did he threaten me. He also thinks he will leave unscratched after threatening my partner in crime? He has guts not me."
Margarita rubs Miguelito's head.
"It's not like I kill him but I can."

Miguelito nods.
"I....Will I have to do this too?"

"Are you planning to be me,Miguelito? You have your own choices and own ideas. Do not be a puppet where I pull your strings for you to move."

"That is not what I---"

Margarita smiles.
"Do not cry. I am just teasing you. Look at this cry baby." She said.

Miguelito sniffs and slaps Margarita's hand pouting.
"Evil sis."