Selfless Love 3

"Prince Diego! I am so happy that you final--"

Emely steps back seeing the domineering Diego.
He is so cold that she steps back.
He looks exactly yhe same. But there is no more silly grins everytime he sees her, no more blushes, no more joy in his lips.

Twitch.
She wanted to grab her chest to ask why it suddenly hurt.

"Prince?"

"Why are you here? I just came back and I am very tired. I wish to sleep after taking a bath but here you are disturbing me."

Emely fidgets.
"A-are you mad at me?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad at you Lady Emely? Are we related in anyways?"

Emely eyes shakes.
She looks up in shock.
"Prince Diego?"

Diego smirks.
"What's wrong?"

"What...What do you mean by....not related?"

"Because we are not. You are not my fiancee. So we are not related."

"W-what are you talking about? Aren't we...Aren't we in---"

'Inlove?'

She can't continue.
Because she knows she doesn't love him anymore.
But still...she needs him.

"Hahaha. That's all in the past now."

"What?"

Diego smiles.
"I'm sorry but....I realize that I am in love with someone else."

Trembles.
Emely stares at Diego who stares back at her as if what he is saying is the most normal thing.

"Are you just disposing me like this? After what we shared?"

"What we shared? You don't even want to have s*x with me." Diego frowns.
He remember this b*tch hitting his face cause she doesn't want to have s*x.

"Th-that's because...that's because I am a noble woman! If you want to have me....If you want....You should marry me first!"

"Haha. And I am telling you I don't want to marry anymore. Please stop bothering me from now on."

"What?"

"Why are you so stupid today? Can't you understand anything I am saying to you?" He frowns.

"No. No I don't understand. Who? Why? Don't you love me? You promise me so many things! Why?!"

Diego sighs.
"I'm telling you..
Because I am already in love with someone else."

Emely kneels in the floor.
She knew that this is the type of person Diego was.
His logic is different and his self importance is high.
But in this life, she thought it'll be fine because he is so head over heels for her enough to disobey the king.
So why?
Why now?

"Who? Who is she?"

Diego face turn visibly peaceful.
He blushes.

"You know her too. But...I can't tell you yet in case you find trouble with her. Please, for good time sake. Just forget about me and move on in your life. Good bye Emely. Don't worry we are still friends."

Emely's eyes widen as she watches the Prince back leaving.

Tears fell her eyes.

'Godd*mn b*stard! It's not like I am inlove with you anymore. I hate you the most you shit! But I have to put up with you because I need you. B*stard! How dare you do this to me. How dare you look down on me! I am not Margarita Frost!'

Emely clenched her fist as tears drop in her clenched hands.

Yes.
This is the same as when Diego left Margarita.
It was almost identical.
But Diego treated Margarita more harsh as he dispose of her in front of the crowd.
Now...She is like that too.

'Stupid. Stupid! I will not give up. I will ruin you!'

Emely swore in anger.