Troubles

Chapter 8

Troubles -2-

At the tea party, people smiles wryly upon seeing Emely.
Nanny Stacy has a lot of bruised but her stern face doesn't show more emotion.

"That is just people trying to slander our Argente's house......" Emely is working hard and tears after tears are being shed.

Some pity here.
Some who are more aware just smile wryly.

The pure and innocent woman is now stained a bit.
People are more smarter than Emely thinks.
They will never show their own emotion.

At the same time, Crown Prince Diego arrives exactly the same time as Margarita. Margarita is accompany with a different maid today. She is wearing an off shoulder royal blue dress. Off shoulder dress are just recently and slowly being accepted in the capital.
Seeing it makes the Crown prince boil.

"What are you still doing here? Get out and change your clothes!" Diego angrily shouted.

Margarita raised a brow.

"Who are you?"

"What?"

"I asked, who are you?"

"You! Do you think I will believe that you don't know who I am?"

"Ah. Sorry. Of course I know who you are. Prince Diego. A pleasure to be on your presence." She said with an elegant bow. Then she stood up and stare at him.
"So? Who are you?"

"What...?"

"Crown Prince Diego Luncanter, I am Margarita Frost. A Duke's daughter. Though my family is not as prestigious as yours. Do not act like I am beneath you. What I wear. What I do. Is of course, none of your business. If you'll excuse me. I didn't come here for you." She said and walks slowly.
The maid bow at Diego but nothing more. She followed her Lady.

That confrontation happened further from the tea party but also close enough for the most of them to hear them.
They are in awe.
The beauty has finally bare her fang.

"L-lady Margarita, Good morni--"

Margarita get passed Emely. She went directly to the tea party's organizer.

"Lady Memphis, thank you for inviting me to your wonderful party."

"Ah...Oh...T-thank you for coming. Have a seat."

"Thank you."

Emely felt her cheeks reddened.
Diego saw her and wrap his arms around her.

"Do not worry." He whisper. "Is that how rude you are? Someone tried to greet you and you ignore her?"
He said raising his voice again.

Margarita glance at him after receiving a tea. She actually doesn't want to drink it so she let it down.

"A Count's daughter? Sorry. I am sure Lady Emely is used to talking to men rank from lowest to highest in soceity. Though men doesn't seem to mind. Women are more strict with society's rule. Please do not greet me as if you have that right."
She said and look at Emely.

Emely's eyes widen.
Her eyes become teary and the prince hugs her.

"This! You are too much!" Diego angrily point at her.

Margarita looks at Evelyn Memphis.
"Sorry. I have to ruin your tea party."

"This...This is not Lady Margarita's fault. It is true that there is alot of rumor that Lady Emely is close with a lot of men....." Lady Evelyn softly but clearly says

"True....That is not suppose to be alright. How can she be close with the crown prince too? Isn't she just a Count daughter?"

"Right. Right. Women doesn't greet others if they are not greeted first if her position is obviously higher and there aren't even close."

"She greets me just now. I think it is inapporpriete and let it pass but even to a Duke's daughter...."

Diego is shock with all of these.

Emely is even more shock.

Margarita can just smile.
There is no strongest enemy than fellow women.

A/N:

Hahahhaa