Exchanges of Letter 3

Three sighs heavily.
His face is dark.

"If people see this....Your reputation...." He is angry.
What kind of women assumes like this?
He is breathingbto stop the surge of emotion inside his heart.

Dwayn smiles.
"Come, what's next?"

Three frowns.
"Is it really funny?"

"It is with your unbelievable cool but plain tone."
Dwayn said with athumbs up.

"I met Diego before I met you. You can't blame me for that right?--Oh my goodness, she even drop calling him Prince? The audicity of this bit--woman!"
Three shakes his head.
"But I do think you are more handsom--Aww shit!"

Dwayn eyes are sparkling.
"Aww~~ She thought I am more handsome~~ the woman who is rejecting me~~"

Three sighs seeing the happiness in the Prince smile.
'Maybe smart people really like seeing how dumb stupid people are.' He thought to himself.

"And you are thoughful. Goodness woman. He send you a yellow carnat--You really can twist the lie to make it more like the truth." He said.

Dwayn nods.
"I am starting to think I am really in love with her, how she describes it."

Three looks at Dwayn with a smile that is insulting a smile.

"But I want to be the Queen. I deserve to be one. Can we send it to Prince Diego? See if he will think like a normal person and find out her pure girl friend is just want him for his position?"
Three asks.

Dwayn shakes his head.
"Why would you even do that? And no, Diego will happily say, 'Oh, she loves me.' That is funny too but that will make it looks like we are stupid too." Dwayn chuckles.

Three smiles.
"Oh, she loves me...That's ridiculous if he really ends up saying that." Interested, Three reads more. "I write you this letter because of what I read in the newspaper this morning. Margarita Frost, do not love you! Shw just want to piss me off because she is jealous of me. Where did that come from?"

Dwayn nods.
"I am also confuse at first. Read the next one." Dwayn urges.

"She maybe realize you like me so she plans to make a move to get your attention. Then she plams to use you to get Diego's attention and to make me jealous. She is that sneaky...........I don't even know what I'm reading anymore. If this is a book...I will not buy this."
Three said feeling exhausted.

Dwayn sighs.
"Guess, I am just a guy being use by everyone."

Three rolls his eyes.
"You are enjoying this too much."

"Ahahahaha."

Three sighs and look at the letter.

"Actually, I thought....you will suddenly...confess to.the newspaper that you love me to clear your name from Margarita Frost. Please..I am begging you not to. It will ruin my image. Let's just...meet secretly. Your Yellow Carnation, Emely Argente." Three looks at Dwayn and fold the letter neatly.
"This is trash."

Dwayn laughs.
"Send it to Margarita Frost."

"What?"

"What, what? I can't just enjoy it alone!"
He said.

Three sighs.
"This is really.....Ahhh My head hurts."

Dwayn smiles.
"What should I reply to Lady Emely...Hmmm.."

"Replying??????"
Three is shock.

Dwayn smiles.
"But I have to...This is so much fun."

A/N:

Wahhahahahhahahah