Duke Everose 2

Early that morning, Margarita received a stomach medicine and three red rose tulip.
She smiles and smells them and then get bored and chunk it in the vase.

She walks to the closet and choose her dress.

--

Duke Miguel and Miguelito are already waiting in the dining area.

X, who is yawning a bit comes to help her sit on the chair.

"Margarita, is your stomach fine now?" The Duke asks.

Margarita flinched.
"Yes."

"Sister, I am worried about you. You can so easily be lured by food." Miguelito shakes his head.

Margarita kicked Miguelito under the table.

"--offff!"
Miguelito grimaced.

The Duke pretend he didn't felt what this lady did and ignore the wincing Miguelito.

"Did you hear the news? Duke Everose will come back from the expidition."

"I see." Margarita inherits the original's Memory.
Duke Everose is a man she admires a lot.
But it is a false statement saying Margarita is chasing him.
Actually, Margarita admires Duchess Everose more than the Duke. But she died early.
And so Margarita plans to chase the ladies that were trying to get close to Duke Everose.
It was a huge misunderstanding that she likes him.
Also, it is the starting point of Diego's mistrust against Margarita.

Duke Everose also misunderstand her at some point.
Nobody actually understand Margarita.
Only her, the one who inherits her memory and her will.

"Margarita likes him. But when I ask her if she wants to get engage to him instead. She refused." The Duke said looking a bit puzzled.

"Father why are you using third person point of view instead of directly saying it to Sister?"

Duke Miguel smiles and rubs his head.

"It's not true. Margarita didn't like him. She likes the late Duchess Everose."

Duke Miguel eyes widen.
"Oh?"

Miguelito looks at the two as if they are talking riddles again.
Ignore them cause he will just have headache if he tried.

"Duchess Everose is like a student and a friend of My wife...I see...So that's why."
The Duke looks down and sighs.

"But he is a good man. He defend Mar--me a couple of times. I should go and welcome him back."

Duke Miguel nods.
"Bring Miguelito with you."

"Yes father." Margarita and Miguelito said.

--

Dwayn and Margarita find facing each other in a separate party as they wait to the arrival of the Duke.

Dwayn eyes are on Margarita all the way until Duke Everose is in front of him.

Dwayn assessed the Duke.
He is 26 but still young. He is handsome and has a cold temperament. He has this cool red hair and golden eyes.

"Your highness?" Duke Everose has been greeting him for a while but Dwayn keeps staring at him.

Dwayn suddenly smiles wider.
"Welcome back Duke Everose." He said hugging the man with a forceful pat in his back before stepping back a bit.
"You must be very tired."

"I am fine your highness. It's so good to finally see you again. And also glad you are who you are again."

The words mean what it means.
The Duke support him as the crown prince.

'Who cares?'

"Thank you Duke Everose. Let's go amd greet the noblemen?"

"Yes of course."

Miguelito looks at Margarita.

"Did he stole the Duke away from us?" He asks the frozen Margarita.

"Sis?"

"He....he glares at me."
Margarita mumbles.

"Glares at you?" Miguelito is shocked.
He saw the Prince stares at them and smiles but not glare.

Margarita pouts.
"Is he jealous about the rumor?" She asks.

"Impossible. He is Dwayn Luncanter. He is not a normal....Uh...Right  he must be jealous."
Miguelito gave up.
That guy is not normal anyways.