Dwayn vs. Diego 3

Diego awaken when the door loudly banged open.

Tak.
Tak
Tak.

The Queen looks at the frowing prince.

"Why so noisy?" He grumbles.
His head is heavy and he smells wine.
There is a girl sleeping next to him.

"Diego!"

Diego's eyes widen seeing his mother.

"Queen Mother?"

They are in the inn's room.
Diego is so wasted last night and has no desire to go back home.

He's been depressed because his father keeps ignoring him.

The woman besides him wakes up and hides her naked body with a white sheet.

Diego frowns seeing all the guards staring at her.

"Get out! All of you." He shouted.

"No! We.will.get.out! Now hurry and change." His mother angrily said.

"Mother..." Diego sighs.
"Can you leave us alone for now?"

The Queen eyes tremble but she sighs seeing her baby looks at her with a gentle pleading eyes.
"Fine." She turns around and left.

Diego looks at Emily.
"Emily, I have to go back. You will stay in my private villa and serve me when I want to." He said carressing Anastasia's face.

Ana smiles.
"Then, you are no longer mad?" She let the blanket drape down and her naked body pressed to Diego.

Diego smirks.
"Of course. You will be my side mistress...."

"I'm relieved my prince~"

Diego instructs his attendant to send 'Emily' to his private villa.
He doesn't want Emely to know about her. This way, Emely can't leave him because of her tattered reputation.

"Mothe---"

"Let's talk in the carriage." The Queen sternly said.

When the carriage door is closed.

PAK!

Diego's eyes widen.
He looks at his mother in disbelief.

"Mother? You hurt me?" Diego is getting extremely mad but he held his anger down.
He needs his mother support now because of his father ignoring him.

"You stupid idiot!" His mother angrily shouted to his face.

"Mother, even you don't have to hurt the future king!"

The Queen snorts.
"Your father is so mad at you. Did the wine went to your head? I told you never to say these words outside!"

"I don't understand!" Diego angrily said.

"Commoners heard you saying you will be the King!" The Queen shudders. "Though it was just a few words it indicates a lot. Your father is not that old. He will live decades of years before you can inherit the throne. So why are you saying you will be the King? Are you out of your mind?"

Diego shakes his head

"No. I didn't! I didn't say a thing."

The Queen bites her lower lip.
She asks Diego's attendant and thr attendant also say that the prince behave well in front of other people. And will the attendant let something like that happen? But there's so many who testify that the King happily shouted that he will be the new King while he is dead drunk. This....Who would she believe?

"Your father wants to talk to you. You go and take a bath to make sure you are sober. Deny it with all your might. I will support you."
The Queen said.

Diego nods.
"Thank you mother."

Dwayn looks at his father.
"I'm sure Diego doesn't mean it like that. They said he is drunk. Father....."

"Shut up!" Demetri angrily cuts him off.
"I dressed him. I feed him. I treated him and pampered him and this is the thanks I got?" He clenched his fist.
"I was being mock by our allied kingdom kings because of him! How can this thing spread to so many places in the instant?" The king glares at the prime minister.

The prime minister shakes his head.
"The representative of the other kingdom seen the Prince their own eyes, your highness. We can't stop their journey home and tell them to shut up can we? We did try but its too late. I wonder why of all the places, Prince Diego get wasted in that particular inn where the delegates are staying." The prime minsiter said but his tone is laced with disgust. This same prime minister that sucked up to Diego before is now unsatisfied in whatever he does.

The King angrily hits the table.

"Father, please take good care of your health! I worry about you." Dwayn supports beside him.

Demetri looks at him and sighs.
"You are all I got now. My precious son."

That moment, the door opens.

Diego, who is used in coming and going in this King's study froze to see his father and Dwayn intimately smiling at each other.