The Start of Revenge and not the End 3

Emely looks at his father and the crown prince.
She greeted his father warmly and the crown prince but the atmosphere is not right.
She is confuse.

"Father, what are you doing with the crown prince this late at night? And...aren't you going to the Queen Dowager?" She is so confuse she can't understand why the two has a gloomy expression.

"This is all your fault!" The Count said glaring at Prince Diego.

"Count...how can you say that?! I am plot against!" He said trembling.

"I don't care! You...You should clear up my daughter's name! You son of a---"
He should not be let this man inside their home. He should kick him out. But it is too late for regret.
Everyone thinks that the woman having s*x with the prince is his daughter.

"What is happening?" Emely is shocked.
His father will never raise his voice against a royalty.

"Do you know what you did? You kick the Queen Dowager and she become ill because of you! And you even do that disgusting it in my backyard! You bastard!"
He is so angry.

Diego who never experience anyone calling him names got extremely mad.

"How dare you call me bastard!? Who do you think you are? I am the crown prince!"
He said angrily pointing at the Count.

The Count laughs.
"Tomorrow, you think you will still be one?"
He laughs so loud.
All his hope and dream is riding at this bastard's shoulder.
All of it is disappearing one by one.
He can' help but laugh in ridicule.

Diego's face paled.
"I will apologize to grandmother and tell her what really happen. With father's help, It will be fine."
He stands up.
"I know you are just mad because of my infidelity. It is not my fault, maybe the wine they gave me has an aprodisiac. I will clear it up." He said and leave without greeting Emely.

Emely was confuse.

"Your high---"

His father holds her.

"Let him go. That useless bastard. We have to think of a way to clear your name. Damnit!" The Count said angrily.

"Father, I don't understand.. What is happening?"

"That bastard was plot against. Have s*x with a whore exactly like you near our home and even let the Queen Dowager see him. That idiot even kick the Queen. Damnit!"

Emely kneeled in the floor.
"What...What?"

"They all think it was you. The girl looks like you. She runs away half naked so nobody is unable to see her face clearly.

"No! What will they think of me? What will Miguelito thinks of me!" She screams as she hold her head.

"What about the Frost boy?! I told you stop your delusions. I will not let you have any relationship witg him."

"But...father...Now that we can't use the prince...He is the next most appropriate fiance for me!" Emely said.

"Stupid! If we can't clear your name you should atleast become the third prince princess! Who would want to marry you after what happened?"

Emely's face pales.
"What are you talking about father?! I am a virgin! I am not that woman."

"That is why I told you to use your brain! People doesn't want to hear the truth, they want to hear gossips! You should be the most clear about it since this is how you ruined Margarita Frost in the first place!"

Emely shakes her head.
"No! Does that means....No! I can't be tainted like this!" She finally understand the situation.
She hugs her body tightly.
"I can't...I..." Emely fainted.

The morning came, people in ordinary life living their ordinary life wakes up and think this is just another day, but not for the high society.

A lot of thinks has changed.