Ruining Argente's Name

Chapter 5
Ruining Argente's name --2--

"Nanny Stacy? What took you so long?"
Lady Emely look at the old woman.

"I...I just wander around."

Emely frowns.
"Please do not wander too much. What will happen if someone make a malicious comment that my Nanny is seeing wandering late at the street? This is critical moment in my life. I am still not officially the crown prince fiancee."

"Y-yes." Nanny Stacy nods.

"What is those red spots on your neck?" Emely asks.

Nanny Stacy covers her neck and become pale.

"...mosquito bites! I...I was bitten so badly. It itches!" She said and scratch her neck.

Emely sigh.
"Get an ointment so it won't get worse. This is why I told you not to go outside when it is this late."

"Y...yes."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Tomorrow...Ca-can I go out tomorrow?"

"Again? Why?"

"Dress! I will check if the dress you will use in the tea party is done."

"Just send other maids. Don't need to go yourself."

"...but I know the design you like. I will make sure there will be no mistake."

Emely looks at Nanny Stacy.
"Fine. But do not come home late."

"Yes! Thank you."

"Why are you so happy? You used to hate dealing with the boutique."

"Ehehehe. Lady, how about I retire for now?"

"Fine."

The Frost Dukesdome are now different from before.
There are new guards, new servants and new maids. Everyone is been carefully inspected and the most tight lipped people you could find.

Being in the apocalypse, Margarita decline maids who follow her around.
Also she doesn't like anyone cooking for her.
There is no way she will gave anyone a chance to poison her.

She is being extra more careful. Dying being betrayed is too traumatic.
She used to be very careful. She doesn't trust her team but she didn't know she will be used for their sake. So before she dies she use the last bullet in her gun to blow up the running vehicle.
She has a satisfied smile before zombie ate her fiercely.

"I didn't know you can cook." X is standing far away from Margarita.
Margarita who is an expert of using all her senses all the time already learned he was the one who approaches her making her less wary of him.

"Digesting poison is a common occurence. I doesn't dare let anyone feed me poison again."
She said nothing more and decorate her meal before she carries it with a wine glass half filled with wine in the dinning area.

X follows her.

After sitting down.
She starts eating it with large cut and large munching.
X blinks.
She looks so refined but only looks like that. Her way of greedily chomping down the food is like a mad man who has been starving for years but still have to act refined.
It is so contrast that he just stare in awe.

"And? You have something for me?" She raised a brow and ask.

"The pig is in the net." These code is taught by Margarita to X.
It is amusing but also well deserve code names.

A smirk spread in her lips.
"A dried flower tasted water after so many years. Of course she won't be able to resist. But I didn't know she is that fragile to seduction. I shouldn't have worry too much then. Let that man do more of her. Emely has taken my Nanny. I should also let her Nanny sink in hell."

She used a fork and knife and slowly cut a large piece in the steak.
The bloody steak is so fragrant that she can't help admiring it with greed.

A/N:

Gulp.

Though I don't like bloody meat.
I want well done, please.

^_^)/
Or semi toasted.

^.^