The training of the knights become more and more high level.
There is also a gag order that what ever happens in the Frost territory will stay in the Frost territory.
Any soul who caught snitching will also....never leave the Frost territory.

I am fine but others feel scared toward Young Miss.
The Duke tolerates it too.

Everyone was calling her Demon.
When I told them I tell on them they all shock and starts avoiding me but the Demon talk never resurface again or they are just avoiding me?

Doesn't matter.

I didn't come here to find friends.

Sir Exermidel is a butler of the family and also he actually manage us the Knights in the territory.

I actually don't know his exact position but it seems the logical thinking is, just think of him as the highest rank before the Frost family.
There's also some who says he is an illegitimate child of the Duke in his young days.

But I admire him, one time, he told the captain that he is fired for saying in the bar that Lady Margarita is an evil woman.

Our captain is really huge and strong so we are so scared when he starts running to Sir Exermidel.

But Sir Exermidel got a wooden sword lying on the ground and use it to knock our Captain

"Dispose of him." He said without looking back.

We didn't really kill him but just exile him out of the Frost territory. His face and name are banned to any store in Frost territory too.

I understand now that, that slender looking man is actually a swordsman.
And a higher level than a Captain.
Me who wish to be the Duke's secretary when he is away from the territory wash that dream away with bleach included.

I am so naive.

"Sir? Do you need me for something?"
I ask Sir Exermidel when he called me after a routine patrol.

"You are Benazir Hallien?" Sir Exermidel stands up and looks at me.

I was still standing in the door way as I salute.

"Sir Yes Sir."

"Don't be too stiff. Come in."

I flinched when I see Young Miss.

I kneeled.
"Young Miss,"

"This guy is so funny. That hair."

Eh?
I look up and see the Duke....
No...He has silver hair....and he looks so small.
I was thinking that the Duke use sorcery to become young again and changr his hair color.
I was debating if I will congratulate him or asks him who he is.

"Stand up." Sir Exermidel said. "This is Young Master Miguelito. The Duke's son."

How stupid of me.
I did heard the Duke have a son and he is living in the estate now. But I am now in the patrol division and not in the Frost house so I didn't met him yet.
This is really stupid of me.
I am reflecting.

"Young Master," I said trying to kneel again

"You,"
I heared Sir Exermidel said.

"Its fine. It feels more comfortable to look down on him in this way that him looking down on me cause I am smaller."

The Duke's son said.

I....shiver.
I remember Young Miss and now this....
Maybe its a family traits.

"My~ Miguelito, you are such a meanie?"

"Eh? I am not. My neck hurts when I look up on people taller than me."

"Ah. Sorry Benazir....Ben right?
You will now going to be an escort knight of Miguelito. Please make sure he will be safe at all times."

"Escort....knight?"

"Its an excuse---err...position we think of so you will be able to enter the party Young Master need to attend without being told to step out or stay away."

"Ah..I see." I said and stands up. I bow at him
"I will do my best to serve you, young master. Use this body as you please."

He smiles at me.
"That's like a prostitute selling her body's slogan. You don't have to escort me in bed you know."

I flushed red and shock.

Is that words from a little boy?

"Miguelito, your words." Young miss said.

Young master blocks his mouth and smiles sweetly at me.

"You won't tell on me right?"

My heart just skip a bit.

Eh?

Why?

"Ah...Sure."

He smiles and holds my hand.
"We will be together for a long time. Take care of me using your body."

Young Miss is sipping her tea not caring.

No she is complaining..

"Why do you always serves me tea even at home?"
Her eyes squints at Sir Exermidel.

"I realize that the more you drink, the lesser you find it bad. Being able to love tea is a high class lady's duty."
Sir Exermidel said.

"I really wish you serves me coffee once in a while."
She sighs.

It seems like Young Miss don't like tea?
But she always asks for tea.

Ah..

Young Master tugs on me.

"Y-yes Young Master?"

He puts a finger in his lips as his eyes squint joyfully.

"Shhh...That's a secret of Sis."

"Y-yes! I uphold to the creed of Frost Knighthood!" I said as I salute.

"You are funny and your hair is funny. I like you." He happily laughs.

I think my hair is not that funn---akkk! What? Did I forgot to fix my hair? Umm...Well...If young master likes it....whatever, its just some hair.