Meditation

Chu Feng followed him in. Cloudy closed the doors and stayed outside, letting them have some privacy.

Lord Wang was the first one to speak.

"Horarium cannot be found anywhere other than on a person. To be exact, a flower maiden, just like the winter jewel."

It didn't make sense. If that was so then how did Li Gao Xian have the flower? The flower won't last after it's taken out of its flower maiden host.

"Do you know what powers it has?"

"There was once a rumour that a woman turned back time in the past. Though that's only words coming from the mouths of humans."

He was right. Not all words could be trusted.

Just then, Han Qin Xi interrupted her thoughts, "It's true. Someone did turn back time."

Lord Wang continued to tell the information to Chu Feng happily while Han Qin Xi either corrected or agreed to Lord Wang's words.

Must Han Qin Xi speak after Lord Wang everytime? It was giving Chu Feng a headache.

Han Qin Xi humphed as she read Chu Feng's thoughts. Finally, she stayed silent.

"No one has seen a horarium in these hundred years. At least no one said they had. You seem very interested in something that could be said to be close to extinct or already extinct," Lord Wang commented.

"Same goes for you," Chu Feng replied.

Both of them were searching for flowers of the same background. It was just that Lord Wang found the one he was looking for.

Lord Wang didn't refute but stayed quiet. There was no sign of him changing his mood.

Out of curiosity, Chu Feng asked, "How are you going to extract the flower from the Li Clan's first miss?"

Lord Wang answered, "I only need the winter jewel's essence and the only way to extract the flower's essence is through double cultivation."

By double cultivation, she knew it meant intercourse cultivation.

Weren't there be other ways? She clearly saw Li Gao Xian holding the flower.

"I see," Chu Feng said. Then, she excused herself and returned to her room.

At least now, she know much more about the flower than she did earlier.

"I'm surprised Lord Wang knows so much about it," Han Qin Xi chatted.

Lord Wang has lived longer than most people since he's a demigod. Of course, he'll know.

Chu Feng replied bitterly, "Lord Wang is much more helpful than you, who seemed to know much more but won't say anything."

"I cannot tell you anything for our sake," Han Qin Xi sighed.

"Why don't you show me then?" Chu Feng asked.

If Han Qin Xi can't say anything then she could show her things instead.

Han Qin Xi refused. It wasn't possible as she'll be revealing too many things that is forbidden to be said.

"Useless."

Chu Feng rolled her eyes and ended their conversation.

Relying on Han Qin Xi was a bad move from the start. She should have known. 

Chu Feng locked the doors and windows. Then, headed for the bed. 

After getting herself in a crisscross position, she closed her eyes to meditate. Since she planned to stay here for a while, she'll help herself improve her cultivation and breakthrough. 

Outside, Cloudy changed into Lord Wang. He examined her yard to see if there was any places he missed cleaning. There was none. 

Aprroving his diligent work, he smiled and hummed.

With a small snap, a black cloud appeared in front of him. 

"Be 'Cloudy'," he said before he disappeared into thin air.