Everyone Assemble!

Momo's hubby? Ou Renshu was coming?

"Momo's hubby is dangerous when Momo is in trouble. No telling who he is going to attack. Always stay far away." 

Murong Qin'er warned seriously before she looked back towards Master Ling. 

Are we far enough?

Chu Feng thought to herself. They were only a roof away from the scene. 

Before she could ask the question, a black haze appeared beside Master Ling. 

"Mo Ling." 

One could hear a deep voice coming from the black haze that formed a person. It was a man with naturally thick and wavy black hair. His eyes were as red as the blood as he looked their way then the disciples and finally back at Master Ling again. In the eyes of that person, Master Ling looked like he was trembling in fear instead of anger.

"Who are you now?! Stop interrupting our fight!" A sect member spoke from the white side. The disciples commented more bashfully following it.

Ou Renshu's eyes only focused on Master Ling. His hands reached towards Master Ling and his eyes looked for injuries that Master Ling made have. 

"Our child!" Master Ling subconsciously cried and leaned onto Ou Renshu the moment he heard Ou Renshu call out his name. The dark aura that Master Ling had before disappeared. He grabbed onto Our Renshu's cloth and pulled on it.

"They broke our child apart!" He said as he pointed towards the damaged restaurant. 

Ou Renshu's face immediately darkened as he looked towards the restaurant then towards the disciples. He patted Master Ling's head and back, assuring him that he would take care of those people.  

The sect members were confused. They didn't kill any child and saw no one at the restaurant. Why would the man just lie like that? They couldn't think more when the place was suddenly not as cold as before. No, it was as if the sun had come out and the snow was never there. 

Heat?

Murong Qin'er spoke again, "Ah, I forgot to mention, Momo's hubby is the villain of this universe. You can say that he's the strongest man alive, stronger than the male lead. Well, at least until the male lead becomes a little stronger. Then they'll be on par."

Shocked, Chu Feng immediately said, "Then they're doomed aren't they?!" as she looked at the disciples who had no clue who they were messing with. Was this how the masked villain looked the entire time? She had imagined the villain as an evil old muscular man who's on the brink of death. Both the male lead and the villain really were on par with each other even in looks.

Murong Qin'er didn't reply. The only person who can stop Ou Renshu right now was Master Ling.

Ou Renshu made the first move, ignoring whatever the disciples were saying. With one look at the ground, the ground cracked. It was only a few moments until noises screeched and echoed throughout the entire street. The ground was now filled with melting hot lava.

Master Ling knew what Ou Renshu would do to them. Hence he spoke, "Don't kill them, they still need to pay for the damages." 

"Mn," Ou Renshu replied but didn't stop until every one of the disciples couldn't stand and scream anymore. 

Some fell into the lava and did not come back up. 

In the end, Master Ling sighed. His junior disciple was really ruthless but he knew Ou Renshu wouldn't kill anyone as he promised. 

The mirage ended with the disciples on the floor begging for forgiveness. 

"It was only an illusion?" Chu Feng asked.

"It may be an illusion but what you feel is real," Murong Qin'er replied. She didn't get to see Master Ling in action today but was still satisfied. Anyone would pay to see or experience Ou Renshu's famous "Mirage Art". 

Just as Chu Feng and Murong Qin'er got down from the roof, a few very familiar-looking people appeared from all directions. 

"You!" Xiao Man yelled as she saw Chu Feng. From the day since they met, she had never forgotten Chu Feng. It was the same for Xiao Yan. 

"Ah, and here come the heroes," Murong Qin'er sighed. Today's events were exciting yet not so exciting. When there's so much happening, there's no time to enjoy.

Having been caught, Chu Feng could hide anymore. She'll have to just play I-do-not-know-you. With so many people, no one would know who "you" is.

Chu Feng smiled brightly and ignored them, continuing to make her way to Master Ling and Ou Renshu along with Murong Qin'er. 

There were Xiao Yan and Xiao Man's group of people coming from the middle while the group from the left included Lan Jing, Lan Qingge, Li Yu Yan, and He Peizhi. The group coming from the left was Mingyu, Mei Lin, and Li Gao Xian. From above was Song Liu Wei and a blonde-haired female cultivator.

Ah? 

What was today? 

Where am I? 

Who am I?

Chu Feng searched through her memory files but no answer came. 

Did they all come to celebrate something?