Hubby

*WARNING: THERE WILL BE STRONG WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER*

"Ah?" Chu Feng was caught off guard. 

"Ahahaha."

Without a second thought, Chu Feng laughed her head off.

Master Ling and Murong Qin'er both stared at each other for a moment. The curiosity in Master Ling and Murong Qin'er grew. Was she really still chasing after that young prime minister? The male lead? Though it wasn't like she won't have a chance. 

"You think?" Chu Feng held onto her stomach. "Ah, both of you are killing me."

"What is it?" Murong Qin'er exploded in curiosity, one step ahead of Master Ling.

Chu Feng's mouth curved into an enchanting smile. She only said one word, "Both."

What did that mean?

Boom! 

Before they could ask any further, something exploded below them. Two groups, one clothed in blue and the other clothed in white, were fighting below them.

Utterly shocked, Master Ling could care for nothing else and scream out the window in distress, "My restaurant! Ah, the expenses!"

He quickly ran downstairs to see what was broken.

"Who are they?" Chu Feng asked as she and Muron Qin'er followed Master Ling downstairs.

"Sect members," Murong Qin'er opened up her fan. Her eyes were smiling. She was expecting a good show. Though it didn't seem as if she was expecting anything from the sect members but Master Ling.

She continued, "The blues are from Zhilian Sect and the whites are from Xuanyuan Sect."

Hm? When did they change sect colors? Or were they always like that?

Also, doesn't that mean Xiao Yan and Xiao Man are taking part in this? Or they will appear later to save the day?

Won't she have to hide?!

Realizing something, Chu Feng slowed down her steps and immediately pulled out a fan to cover her face.

The closer they got to the first floor, the louder the noises were. Luckily, they didn't even need to reach downstairs to see the damage. The entire wall from the second to the first floor was missing. It was the same wall that Chu Feng broke and was repaired but the damage was much more. 

All one could feel was the cold snow blowing into the restaurant. The restaurant servants were all hiding in a corner of the other wall that was unbroken.

Master Ling's face paled at the sight of his poor child (his restaurant). He worked so hard to bring it up and build its own reputation. He took care of it and made sure no damages came to it after the first incident. Just why did it still happen?!

On the other hand, the sect members were still continuing their fight as if no damages were made. Chu Feng looked at them and found no one who resembled Xiao Yan or Xiao Man. Although, she was still on guard. The leads are that dangerous to her.

Suddenly, Chu Feng felt a furious man in front of her. That furious man was, of course, Master Ling. The sound of veins popping could be heard to an extent.

"F**k! If you're going to fight, fight somewhere else you a**holes!" Master Ling cursed in one breath as a dark aura seeped out from him. His voice was painstakingly loud, loud enough to shake one's bones.

Finally, the sect members froze. They couldn't move. 

"Pay for the damages you dumb idiots who got no life!" Master Ling floated down from the second floor and demanded. 

He didn't look as fearful as his voice. Rather, he looked like a son of heaven who just descended. The sect members were in awe.

"F**k! I said pay for my damages you fools!" Once Master Ling reached the ground, he yelled at them, bringing them back to their senses.

"Who are you?" A sect member yelled from the blue side. 

"A civilian whose restaurant you've damaged!" Master Ling could not hold in his anger. Everything, he was going to get back. His child needed to be fixed because of them! 

"Pay up!" Master Ling yelled. 

"A civilian? This is none of your business!" Another one of the sect members from the blue side yelled.

"Yeah!" Everyone else repeated.

Somehow, Chu Feng and Murong Qin'er could hear another vein popping from Master Ling. 

Murong Qin'er sighed and pulled Chu Feng onto a nearby roof. She said, "Momo's hubby is coming."