Destroy

The little shiny blue and red lights appeared more and more. They could be mistaken as fireflies in the night coming out to play with the water lanterns. 

Chu Feng's white hair shined as well. Flowers grew wherever she walked. Her eyes turned bright green. Something like blooming flowers appeared on her skin like a tattoo. Her skin began to turn to the color pale white. As she walked, she could feel a surge of energy flowing throughout her body. 

The thought of having the third male led here made her uncomfortable but still, she wouldn't allow her person to be bullied by anyone. Only she could do that. 

The masters who were present did not care about the youngsters. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the golden serpent's core. With that core, they could easily go pass ten stages of cultivation and even possibly achieve immortality. That single core can open every door for them. They were old, older than 80 year olds. They have little time left. The masters prepared to attack again.

"Tell me, when has 'my' golden serpent become yours?" Chu Feng's eyes glint. She made eye contact with Fu Bao who stepped back as she walked forward each step.

Somehow, Fu Bao felt shivers go down his spine. But seeing his older and better cousin Fu Chen here made him stay still after taking a few steps back. All his life,he had been compared to his older cousin Fu Chen in the Fu household. Fu Chen was always that promising child that everyone loved. If he stepped back now, Fu Chen will tell everyone about his failure. The Head of the Fu clan may even force him to go back home and work for the clan instead of continuing his cultivation like every Fu children. He will be a laughingstock if he gives up now.

"That golden serpent has been ours. Where did you com from anyways? You were never here!" Fu Bao confidently exclaimed. He was very sure. He hasn't even seen Chu Feng before and has never heard of someone taming a golden serpent. How was that serpent hers?

The Zhilian sect students all nod their heads in agreement. 

Though, Fu Chen was quiet. If once followed his eyesight, it would lead to Chu Feng. He was coldly staring at Chu Feng. Something is off about her. Her appearance was not like that before. Did no one else notice?

 Someone did notice. Xiao Yan pulled his sister back behind him. He could see the amount of energy surrounding Chu Feng. She was just like a ball of energy. Who was this women? If she really owned the golden serpent, then she isn't someone to mess with. 

The golden serpent is known for its untamable behavior, though a few were tamed inhumanely and then killed for its core. The golden serpent thinks highly of itself and dares not to lower its head for a human. They were third on the list of being untamable, just following after the dragon beasts* and the only Lightning God Wolf King. Dragons were untamable, no one has ever tamed one or captured one.

Fu Bao swallowed all his saliva and gulped it down. He ran towards Chu Feng with his soul sword.

"Fu Bao!" Fu Chen screamed trying to call Fu Bao back. Was he crazy?

Fu Bao grinned. He will be everyone's savior today! No one, even Fu Chen, could claim it. He will for once have glory!

Every movement seemed so clear to Chu Feng. It has never been like this though. Even when Yang threw the jewelries to her, she couldn't see them. Watching the man in front of her moving was like child's play. She had to be careful. She wouldn't want to waste another life.

Fu Bao came to claim Chu Feng's head, his soul sword so close to touching Chu Feng's neck. A Shiver went down Chu Feng's spine. She moved instantly away, appearing behind Fu Bao. Her nails were touching the back of Fu Bao's neck.