Abduction

Removing the thoughts and questions she had, Chu Feng motioned her thorny vines to slam Li Yu Yan into the ground mercilessly. Although, she had yet to remove her attention from the flower which was in the hands of someone.

Blood gushed out like a water fountain from Li Yu Yan. The vines moved around her body as if they had a mind of their own, sucking her blood and restraining her.

Zhou Weiyang dashed to save Li Yu Yan. However, no matter how many times he slashed through the vines, more appeared.

"Help me, Weiyang!" Tears of fear fell from Li Yu Yan's eyes. This was the first time she was scared of losing her life. She didn't want to die yet.

Hearing "Weiyang" from another's mouth didn't settle well with Chu Feng. Maybe it was because of those scenes that appeared before her but she wanted to tear Li Yu Yan apart until nothing is left.

Secretly watching from the sidelines, a dark and cloudy figure smiled in pleasure. Seeing Li Yu Yan suffer was what they had always wanted to see throughout their lives. Finally, in this life, there was no need to get their hands dirty too much. Someone else was already doing it. 

Who?

Chu Feng knitted her brows in thought. The owner of the strange flower?

Realizing someone found them, the figure clenched onto the dark violet-colored flower and disappeared. Though it couldn't stay longer to watch, it was satisfied.

Since the dark figure was gone, her attention was brought back to Li Yu Yan. Li Yu Yan's heart was still faintly beating although she (CF) attacked with the intention to kill.

Her eyes met with Zhou Weiyang and as if it was triggered, she thought of the fragments she saw before. Feeling a mix of emotions, she looked away first. 

Chu Feng placed Mei Lin onto Mingyu and called out to Master Ling, "Let's return!"

"You dare to make a light enemy of us!" The old sect elders angrily shouted when they heard Master Ling and his group was leaving.

Master Ling didn't give them a second look but scoffed.

Just as Chu Feng was getting onto Mingyu, a man in bright red appeared from nowhere and pulled her down to his embrace. 

"You've really grown!" The man praised as he took a look at Chu Feng's flower maiden core.

Feeling the man's watchful eyes, Chu Feng struggled to push him away. The man didn't let go but instead, princess-carried her away into the air.

Mingyu hissed at the man and thought of attacking him to retrieve Chu Feng but fearing any movement would cause harm to Mei Lin, he didn't dare move freely.

"I'll be taking you now."

The man released an oppressive aura to suppress any other distractions and flew away with the pale white lady in his arms.

"Miss!!!" Mei Lin yelled, trying to get up against the oppression but failed to. Her untreated wounds sent a wave of pain throughout her body, forcing her to cough out blood.

Everything was done in a flash. 

No matter how hard Chu Feng struggled, the man easily stopped her movements. She also didn't have the energy left to put up a fight. Is this the end?

"If you want to fall to your death, keep struggling," said the man.

Finally, Chu Feng stopped. She looked down at what looked like ant size buildings which made her mind dizzy. The only option was to fly away. Though, if she could fly away, she would have already. She was also exhausted and had no energy left. 

"Good," the man contentedly said as he continued to take her away to a floating island after hours of flying.

As soon as they landed, the man dropped her onto the ground and went to open the large wooden gates.

Ouch!

Chu Feng rubbed her bottom. 

She quickly got up and found herself surrounded by chattering clouds.

"Master brought back a woman! A woman!"

The other chattering clouds then gasped, "Not a girl but a woman?!"

"She's really a woman!" One of the chattering clouds went around Chu Feng for a look.

"Oh my, really?!!"

"Could she be our mistress?!"

One after another, the chattering clouds spoke endlessly.

"Make way."

The man came back to take Chu Feng away. This time, he helplessly threw Chu Feng over his head like a sandbag. She faced his back and her bottom was next to his face.

"H-hey!" Suprised, Chu Feng yelled.

At the sight, the chattering clouds all giggled, "Hihihihihi."

Inside, one could feel the clean energy and strong formations. If one were to enter without permission, they'd be stuck in the formation for their entire life unless someone had the heart to release them. But seeing the man who the chattering clouds called "Master", she doubts it.

They entered a hall filled with many otherworldly beings. As soon as the otherworldly beings saw them, they bowed courteously and greeted, "Welcome back my lord."

The Lord nodded and threw Chu Feng onto the ground once more.

Some of the otherworldy beings pitifully whispered to each other, "Our Lord doesn't know how to treat women at all. It must have hurt."

"Why'd you think lord is heartless for?" One of them answered.

The man who they called their "Lord" looked their way. They quietly lowered their head, admitting their faults.

Lord? 

The only "lord" she knew was Lord Wang. 

Chu Feng looked at the man. She could clearly see who he was now. Though they've only met a few times, she was sure the man was Lord Wang, Father Han's adopted son. 

"Lord Wang? Older brother," she called him with a trace of uncomfortableness in her voice. "Where is this?"

"Ha? Older brother?" The otherworldly beings were shocked. How come they never knew their lord had a sister? Then, their eyes started smiling thinking about the many meanings "older brother" can have.

The Lord didn't bother to answer her but told the otherworldly beings to find a room for her and send her there. 

The otherworldly beings smiled from ear to ear and happily accepted their lord's orders.