The Pale White Lady

A gentle breeze of wind lingered around Master Ling for a quick second. He stared at the empty space next to him silently. 

On the stage, a young woman stood gazing at the motionless body. Her facial appearance showed no reaction but her body was fuming with fire. Fearing the worst situation, she released her spiritual energy to try to heal the external and internal wounds on the motionless body.

The audience stared at the sudden appearance of the young woman. Even those on stage stopped battling and looked her way. All eyes were on the young woman, curious to know who she was and what she was trying to do.

Black blood dyed and soaked into her layers of clothes as she kneeled down to hold onto the lifeless body. Her hands shook as she checked for a heartbeat. Nothing. Her eyes widened in disbelief. 

"Mi-Ming Shu, I'm back. Aren't you going to wake up to see me?" Chu Feng was struck with panic and hugged Ming Shu like she was her baby, her treasure. 

Yet, there was no reaction.

"Don't you want to see me anymore? I still want to see you even if you don't want to." 

Once more, no reaction.

"Open your eyes. Please. Please. Open your eyes! I beg of you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I didn't come to find you the moment I got back."

Chu Feng apologized for whatever she could think of. Feeling the coldness from the dead body, she took off her two outer layers of clothes and covered Ming Shu with it. Tears began to roll down her porcelain face.

"It was a life and death battle. Both of them agreed to it," the announcer sighed, trying to ease the tenseness just as he signaled some people to take them off the stage.

Getting no response, the announcer saw that it was meaningless to talk to someone who lost their senses and once again signaled people to hurry up.

Ahxi rubbed its head onto Chu Feng, recognizing Chu Feng though they hadn't seen each other for a long period of time. 

Wiping her endless tears, Chu Feng petted Ahxi's rough feathers. Then, with a wave of her hands, a largely bloomed lotus appeared from below to swiftly devour them. Inside, she embraced the body of Ming Shu one last time before she left the lotus flower. 

Everything before her went blank.

"Get off the stage," someone yelled from the audience. They were here to watch people compete, not some sick drama.

Following it was a wave of discontent yelling and trashing the stage area where the large lotus appeared.

Unable to read the situation, some watched in silence while some started to yell. In the next moment, all one could see was the headless body of someone -the announcer. Though headless, there was no head or any trace of blood found.

"Ahahahahaha."

A burst of sinister laughter came from the same young lady, waking them up.

Those on stage were blown away like missiles into the audience. Every bone in their body was fractured, even if they managed to survive.

They saw the young lady's hair and body turn as white as snow. Only her bloodied inner clothes remain unchanged. Flower-like tattoos appeared on every inch of the woman's body like snakes making their way up a tree. A sweet flowery fragrance filled the air, managing to hypnotize them. Blue and red little lights floated around the pale white woman. Her clear, hazel green eyes made everyone feel as though she had penetrated their souls. All they could think of at that moment was 'RUN!'