Here Comes Trouble

*WARNING: THERE WILL BE STRONG WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER*

Everyone had rushed there for different reasons but no one really questioned what they were.

Chu Feng closed her eyes and took a deep breath. There was nothing to worry about. The worse case is the end of the world. No more suffering for her and maybe for everyone else.

Even though she thought so, she wouldn't willingly die. Everything was just starting. 

One must be glad that the male lead isn't here although everyone else seemed to be here.

"Roulan!" Murong Qin'er cheerfully called out to the blonde-haired cultivator next to Song Liu Wei, breaking the seriousness of the situation.

Roulan got down from her sword and went over to Murong Qin'er. Song Liu Wei followed too. However, his mood just became unpleasant. Why would she (MQ) not call out to him first but to Roulan? Were they not in a relationship? Was Murong Qin'er still angry at him?

Seeing the third female lead for the first time was surprising. Even she was here with the crowd of people. 

"Young Miss," Mei Lin called out to Chu Feng. Seeing others here, Mei Lin switched the way she called Chu Feng for the others did not know her as Chu Feng. Next to her was Mingyu whose only focus was on Chu Feng from the moment he saw her. Both of them felt something off and decided to come after Chu Feng. By looking at the scene, something did happen although she (CF) was unharmed.

"Come here," Chu Feng said to Mei Lin, Mingyu, and Li Gao Xian. 

"Don't you dare go, Li! Gao! Xian!" Someone from the crowd yelled. It was no other than Li Yu Yan. They were sisters though not related by blood. If Li Gao Xian chose someone other than her family, rumors about the family would spread. She couldn't let it happen.

As if she didn't hear anyone say her name, Li Gao Xian continued to walk to Chu Feng like a puppy whose master just called over. She knows she'll be lectured and locked up to repent later once her little sister goes and tell their father but she didn't care. 

Embarrassed, Li Yu Yan yelled once more, "You'll see what happens later!"

With the female lead yapping her head off at Li Gao Xian, Chu Feng felt a little furious. Though they may be sisters, they can decide which way to go. Everyone will part ways and find their own people one day.

"First Miss Li, watch your words," Chu Feng commented bitterly. Li Gao Xian was one of her people and no one is allowed to belittle her people.

Li Gao Xian shook her head as she held onto Chu Feng's wrist. 

"It's no use," Li Gao Xian said. She knew her sister best. Her little sister was pampered from a young age and thus she became like that. Whatever comes shall come.

Once the conversation ended, Master Ling opened his mouth to say something with composure after calming down a little: "Now, those who fought earlier must pay for the damages."

Although Master Ling looked calm, he was squeezing Ou Renshu's hand like he was squeezing a stress ball behind him. 

"Master Ling, our Xuanyuan Sect will pay for half the damages." 

Quickly understanding what happened, Xiao Yan was the first to give his reply but Master Ling only stared back at him. If Master Ling didn't get the full amount then he won't accept. who told them to fight in front of his restaurant and damage it?

Master Ling? That man was the renowned Master Ling?

Some of the disciples from the incident froze once more. They knew who they just offended.

However, some "We will not pay for the other half! It was your Xuanyuan disciples who caused the damages. It was your disciples who brought this upon themselves!" The few disciples who were from Zhillian Sect argued. 

"We didn't do anything! You all just wanted to steal the Dyad Sc-"

The Xuanyuan disciple covered his mouth before shouting out what they found but was too late.

"Dyad Scroll?!" Everyone already knew what it was even if the Xuanyuan disciple didn't continue. 

The Dyad Scroll was exactly what it was: partner cultivation. The scroll allows one to triple one's abilities and their partner's. It can only be used once by two people every six hundred years or so and disappears after it's used. One can say that it was a national treasure every cultivator was willing to die for. 

"We found it first!" The Zhilian Sect proclaimed. 

Nonstop, the Zhilian Sect and Xuanyuan Sect disciples exchanged arguments back and forth, each blaming one another.

The others there didn't care about the argument but who had the Dyad Scroll with them.

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

Someone cracked their knuckles, ready to silence the bickering groups.

"I don't give a F**k about that Sh*t! I want my goddamn money!" 

Master Ling made sure to yell louder than before and until everyone before him kneeled down unwillingly. The people behind him were luckily unaffected though some still shivered somewhat.

"Let's get this straight. The only thing I want right now is my money. I don't care who is going to pay for it but I need the money to rebuild what you all broke! If you haven't noticed, I got a life and my business is my life!" Master Ling lectured everyone in front of him, even the leads who were part of the 'in-front' group.

"How dare you no life A**holes try to waste my break like this?!" Master Ling continued as he started pointing to two people. "You! And you! Call Xuanyuan Sect and Zhillian Sect's masters to come here right now before they go to hell for heaven's sake! Well-reputation sects can kiss my arse!" 

Although most of the people around there didn't understand what Master Ling said, they knew it wasn't good. Immediately, the two who were pointed at by Master Ling sent out their firework signals to call for help. Each disciple had two just in case they got into trouble.

Seven old men soon appeared from above, riding on their swords. Three were wearing Xuanyuan Sect's clothing while the other four were wearing Zhilian Sect's clothing. 

These old men immediately saw their disciples in an unrecognizable state. They only knew them by their clothes. 

"What in the world happened?" One of the old men asked. 

"Old. Man." Master Ling sinisterly spoke.