198 :Drunk Peaches 5

"Hey, you're fooled!" Peach's lips flashed a sly smile, his hands were pulled towards Shen Mochen's neck, and he dragged him directly, then a beautiful carp straightened, and the Harlequin rolled over and pressed Shen Mochen Underneath.

    "You can't underestimate the enemy!" Peach sat on Shen Mochen's stomach with a smile, and looked at him condescendingly.

    "..." Shen Mochen is really helpless at the moment. This guy should be the first time to get drunk in a bar. How can he get drunk like a pervert after a drunken woman?

    And he, unfortunately, became the "good family woman" that she was fond of ...

    As if to verify Shen Mochen's idea, Peach very boldly pulled the zipper of his jacket off, and only wore his down jacket. With a soft sweater, the neckline has been skewed by peach just now, and his fair skin was instantly exposed to some cold air.

    "Hey ... hey ..." Peach smirked with a smirk, and flew directly towards Shen Mochen, his hairy head rubbing between his smooth necks, his nose smelling of his unique good smell.

    "Shen Mochen ... You are so fragrant ..." Peach's voice was teased, and the soft little tongue stretched out again, licking gently on his smooth skin.

    Why he had a feeling of being molested ...... ...... and always I feel just that sentence, there is a flower on the floor of the son of Columbia that tone color Mimi, "the little girl ...... Hello incense ah ......"

    Shen Mo dust suddenly felt, Today, there seem to be many things that make him feel powerless, first of all, then grandma Zhou, and then drunk peaches ...

    should he look at the old almanac before he goes out? "Everything is inappropriate"?

    But to think about it, Shen Mochen's hands were already carrying the peach's back collar, ready to lift her directly.

    "Um ... Shen Mochen ... I like you so much ..." Peach whispered softly in his ears, as if a thunder in the flat directly blasted into his heart, his hand was about to lift her movement, He paused involuntarily, his slightly raised brows slowly loosened, a pair of dark and deep eyes flashing a strange light, and said softly towards Peach: "Peach, what did you just say?"

    "En ... I wo n’t tell you ... hey ... "Peach lifted his head from his warm neck, and his big, watery eyes were curved like crescent moons, looking at him with a playful smile.

    "Good boy ... say it again ..." Shen Mochen's low and pleasant voice, which rarely became unusually gentle, seemed to be a soft water flowing past her ears gently, infiltrating her already vaguely thoughts.

    "Hey, I won't say it!" Peach tilted her little head and looked at Shen Mochen with a gentle look. Suddenly he felt like this, he was not fierce at all, not terrible at all, and began to spoil him spontaneously. .

    "Em ..." Shen Mochen nodded slightly, since it's not soft, then come hard.

    Seeing a thunderous situation, Peach completely lost her dominant position, and Shen Mochen pressed her under her with an absolute advantage, and the dangerous light in her eyes slowly said: "Good ,say it one more time."