chp 96 :Cookies 🍪 and peach 🍑crisps 4

Shen Mochen was left standing suspiciously, looking at the back of her hastily leaving, thinking secretly, did you just say something wrong?

    He turned to glance at the laptop that Peach had forgotten on his desk. A smile appeared on the corner of his lips. He stretched out his hand. He picked up the computer and was about to follow Peach. He heard a "bang" from the balcony. The loud noise was followed by Peach's "Ouch" sound.

    "What's wrong?" Shen Mochen hurriedly dropped the computer and ran to the balcony to see.

    I saw Peach standing at the door of his room, covering his head, with a grinning expression.

    Shen Mochen stepped forward, gently pulled down her hand that was covering her head, and took a closer look at the light in the room, only to see some slight redness on her smooth forehead, and a vertical mark Obviously staying on it, for a moment, he laughed out loudly, "Why? This time he really got his head hit?"

    Peach looked at him very sadly, if he suddenly said those strange words Does she need to escape to her room so hastily, she also ran into the door without paying attention, ouch, it hurts her ...

    "Go ahead, don't just stand here." Shen Mochen pulled over Her hand slowly walked into Peach's room and pressed her to sit on the edge of the bed, then reached out and gently touched the place where her head was hit.

    "It hurts so much ..." His warm fingers had just touched the place where it hit the red, and there was a hot pain, and Peaches couldn't help but grin.

    "It won't hurt to blow, don't move." Shen Mochen comforted her gently, and then pulled her two small hands desperately trying to touch her forehead, leaned down, and was about to blow the place where she hit the red Upon blowing, I heard Peach's door banged open.

    "Baby, what's the matter with you !!!?" Dad Peach broke in with anxious expression. Just now they four were playing cards in the living room downstairs. They suddenly heard a loud noise upstairs and were startled and hurried away. Come take a look.

    Uh ... Just seeing the scene in front of me, Momoko dad froze at the door.

    Peach is looking shy, sitting on the edge of the bed with tears in her eyes. Her two hands are held tightly by Shen Mochen, and the stinky boy is bending down and leaning down, ready to approach his baby girl, and frivolous her! ! Impolite to her! !

    "You ... you ..." Peach's dad's voice trembled a little, his fingers holding the door handle tightly, thinking about whether he should step out of the door at this moment, or run forward and beat the stink boy. .

    "What's wrong?" Mommy Peach looked inward from the gap between Dad's shoulder and door frame, and at a glance saw Peaches hit her red forehead. "Do you hit Peaches? Does it hurt? Hey, I said the kid is her father What are you always doing at this door, don't you let others in if you don't go in? "

    After Mom Tao's reminder, Dad finally shifted his attention from the ambiguous posture of the two to Peach's forehead.

    "It's okay, this will be much better ..." Peach looked at her mother with tears in her eyes, expecting her to come in and comfort her. Unexpectedly, when Peach Mom heard that she was okay, she hurriedly took Peach's father and turned downstairs. Go, "Go and go, peach is all right, we haven't finished playing cards, don't stand here and disturb both of them!"

    ****************** *************************************