chp 89 : Who is your husband ? 7

He Yue decided that this time he should take a good look at how Shen Mochen solves his dilemma, or help him add some oil, add some vinegar, and fan the breeze. (Author: You really do what month is the real mother:? To you tube!)

    "Godmother, I told you to say between Shen Mo dust, and brother and sister really like it?" Peaches open a pair of questions eyes, full of Looking forward to He Yue, she will doubt the letter if others say, but from a young age, the godmother has never cheated herself.

    "Um ... this ..." He Yue's eyes rolled, as if recalling the past, and said to himself, "Speaking of it, I remember when I was a child, when Chen Chen went to your house to see you, you're willing to let it go dust dust, dust and dust was also asked me what it means little husband, godmother still remember that time told him, meaning it is the little brother. "

    in short, not only distance themselves from their own The fact of misleading Peach, and confusing Peach's understanding of the younger brother through memories.

    "Oh." Peach nodded, "It means that I am still like a sibling with him?"

    He Yue didn't answer this time, but looked at the peach in the mirror with a smile: "Okay , Look, is the headwear more beautiful to wear? "

    Peach Wenyan looked in the mirror, her long hair was neatly picked up, with a peacock decorative headdress on her head, and a blue dot on her forehead Gemstones, scattered diamond decorations scattered in the hair room, reflecting a little sunlight, reflecting the light of the seven-color light, coupled with a flowing dress, the whole person looks like a peacock fairy.

    "Go down and let Chen Chen look at it. Your parents and your father should get off work afterwards, and wait

    until they have seen it before changing back to their original clothes." Find Shen Mochen.

    "How is it, looks good?" Tao Zi smiled standing in front of Shen Mochen, looking at him expectantly.

    Shen Mochen raised his head, and his eyes were stunning for a moment. This white long skirt really matched the temperament of the person. The peach's already fair white and jade-like skin set off more bright and clean, plus this year's peach It is quite tall and tall, and the tailored tailoring wraps the slender figure, making her more exquisite.

    But this stunning look also revealed for a moment, Shen Mochen turned her head lightly, and spit out two words in a dull tone, "Ok."

    "Ah?" Peach's young heart was hurt, she thought it looked pretty. Why can't Shen Mochen look down.

    The next day, Shen Mochen took Peaches to school, taking advantage of the gap between Peaches and turning to her, expressionlessly said to her: "Peach, you will go back home by bus in the afternoon."

    "Ah? Why?" Peaches looked strangely Holding him.

    "Well, my car only takes my wife, not my sister." Shen Mochen didn't look at her, and threw a sentence directly, then turned and walked towards the school garage.

    Uh ... Peach froze in place.

    After the end of the day from far and wide, Shen Mo dust really did not come to the music room to find peaches, peach Lingyun looked down from the clouds look like, weird said: "? Peaches, how do you, the body is not uncomfortable with"

    peaches and towards the corridor A glance at the end before turning around and shaking my head towards Ling Yun.