chp 108 : I am very specific 2

..." Shen Mochen took a deep breath, telling herself to calm down, but holding her hand involuntarily exerted force.

    "Ouch ... don't squeeze my hand as soon as you get angry ... it hurts ..." Peach looked at him with tears in his eyes, and he still doesn't know where he offended him. Isn't he just receiving a love letter? When she was big, she watched how many love letters Shen Mochen received, and she was not unhappy with Shen Mochen.

    "Peach ..." Shen Mochen finally stopped holding her hand, and her voice gradually softened. "What was the first sentence you said to me when you stood at the door of the balcony?"

    "Well?" His low and gentle voice came softly, with a hint of bewitching and seducing, and at once the heart of Peach became soft, and when I thought back carefully, Peach's face became a little red, and he whispered: "That ... ... I said ... I said ... I'm very specific to you ... "The next few words almost slipped out of the teeth, and the voice was small like a mosquito.

    "Inaudible." Shen Mochen's hand gently pulled the peach into his arms, hugged her thin shoulders, and put her lips to her ears. The voice was soft: "Speak again ..."

    he Warm breath slowly passed into her ears, bringing a tingling sensation, and Peaches involuntarily retracted her shoulders, giggling softly: "Itchy, don't make trouble ..."

    "Say it again ..." Shen Mochen held firmly Holding her hand and holding her tightly in her arms.

    "I ... I'm very specific to you ..." Peach was unable to break free in his arms, and had no choice but to lean into Shen Mochen's ear and repeated it in a whisper.

    Her soft and sweet voice rang softly in his ears, although with a trace of helplessness, it made him heart moved.

    "Well ..." Shen Mochen lowered her head and gently kissed her soft lips, softly and domineeringly murmured: "Peach you are mine ... and can only be mine ..."

    Peach feels the warm touch from the lips, and his nose is full of good smells on his body. His mind is a bit confused. Recently, Shen Mochen seems to like to kiss himself, happy or unhappy, it ’s okay to kiss. Dear, why, why ...

    Shen Mochen looked at Peach's confused expression, and still felt a little depressed in his heart. When will Peach understand his feelings and respond to himself actively? He doesn't want to be like a child The kid kissed like that and ran ... kissed

    this way, he couldn't help but collect the peach back into his arms, holding the back of the peach with one hand to deepen the kiss.

    Feeling the strength on her lips further increased, and her teeth were n’t known when she was pried open by Shen Mochen, his smooth and warm tongue gently reached into her mouth again, gently sucking her little tongue, Then carefully exploring every inch of her territory, Peach's head began to dizzy again, and the feeling of crispness began to invade every inch of her senses. She involuntarily stretched her hands around Shen Mochen's waist and exhausted her last sense of reason. A sentence came out of the slit: "Her husband ... Your homework hasn't been done yet ..."

    Shen Mochen froze for a moment, and finally stopped the kiss that constantly invaded her, leaving her lips reluctantly, a little helpless Sighed.

Hi ! Everyone here goes today's update .I am very happy Peach received a love letter 😍 but sad for that boy I really sad about him who is he ?Have you figured out (🤗🤔😌) .I really like him and don't worry there will be more persons liking our peach if its boys oooor g 😂🤐😜.And as for Linghyon 😭😭he was so nice but plz don't have your hopes up for him he is not good 😡👹😤😢😞.
However I am not spoiling anything .I hope you enjoy the story .
(Don't forget to comment and vote if you like it ☺️😘😁.)