147 :Little peacock princess 8

"Haha, what I said is that, Peach, you didn't see it. Just now, a few boys under the stage were stupefied, their mouths closed, and their mouth was drooling, haha!" Zhao Xue laughed all over. The twigs had to tremble.

    "How exaggerated!" Peach gently pushed Zhao Xue's arm, motioning for her to converge.

    Ling Yun echoed Zhao Xue and nodded and said, "I think Xiao Xue was right. I saw it when I stepped down just now. Hehe." After the

    peach dance ended, the audience would look boring and boring Then, in the quiet auditorium, there were more and more whispers.

    "Just the Su Tao dancing really so nice, people look more beautiful!"

    "Ha ha, you are not fond of her?"

    "What do you say I want to have it?"

    "Hanging Yeah, but people Shen Mo dust woman Friend. "

    " Shen Mochen is amazing. Isn't it just that he looks handsome and has better grades? My brother has more money than him! "

    " Hush ... whisper, Shen Mochen is sitting there ... "

    Cut ..."

    Shen Mochen was sitting in the audience in a leisurely manner. After hearing these conversations, his back was slowly straightened up, and a pair of dark and deep eyes exuded a terrifying light. Slowly sweeping over the students who had just spoken, they immediately buried their heads like frosted eggplant.

    "Hum ..." Shen Mochen gently uttered a disdainful syllable from his nose, and even with this guts, he wanted to grab a peach with him?

    There was no threat from these people, but that Ling Yun ... Shen Mochen recalled the way he looked down at the back of the stage and kissed the back of Peach ’s hand, and when he remembered the picture of him walking down the stage holding peach ’s soft hand side by side, he suddenly felt hated. itch.

    A few students who were still joking with each other just now saw Shen Mochen's murderous face, stood up with a bad look, and slowly walked in the direction of himself. Several small hearts jumped up in shock, "Bang Bang Bang Dong", He hurriedly lowered his head one by one, looking at his feet on the ground, the atmosphere did not dare to come out.

    Shen Mochen approached slowly, and the few people only felt a breathless pressure coming to their faces. There was an inexplicable panic in their hearts, like the dark clouds in the sky blocked the sunlight, with a dull The breath is like approaching the ground. His sharp eyes are like a knife, cutting their clothes, scratching their skin, and bleeding from drop to drop.

    This feeling ... was terrible ...

    until Shen Mochen walked away, he could not see his figure gradually. Those talents were like those who had been drowning for a long time, gasping for breath.

    Peach has changed back to her clothes. She stacked the changed costumes neatly and put them in the paper bag she brought. Then, as soon as she opened the locker room door, she saw Ling Yun and Zhao Xue leaning back and talking. Waiting for yourself outside the door.

    "Hey, I can't think of Ling Yun. You still have such a gentleman side. The picture of kissing the back of Peach's hand just now, there are a lot of little girls screaming under the stage. It must be an illusion that if you are peach. Ground towards Lingyun Road.

    "It's done, you just paid attention to boasting peaches. Only then did I think of boasting me, not sincere."

    ******************* ************************************************** ******