chp 73 : What is a husband ?

"Oh." Taozi nodded obediently, thinking about it, dragging his sleeves, tilting his head and watching Shen Mochen urged narrowly: "You big boy, how do you know more about this than me?"

    Shen Mochen Angrily replied, "You think everyone is as idiot as you."

    Well, this conversation ended without any problems.

    When she was at school the next day, Taozi took Zhao Xue secretly to tell her that she had come over the past few days. It was not convenient to practice, or should we start rehearsing in a few days?

    Zhao Xue nodded very well, patted Tao Zi's shoulder, and whispered: "Then you drink more hot water these days, keep warm, don't do any sports."

    "Um." Peach nodded, Thinking wonderingly, how did Zhao Xue know these points, was it really that he was too idiot?

    Ling Yun sat behind them, watching them whisper, interjecting with a smile: "What's wrong, are you discussing what to jump?"

    Zhao Xue looked at Ling Yun and said apologetically, "Ling Yun, peach two days not feeling well, we may take a few days to start rehearsal. " "

    not feeling well? "Lingyun one pair of peach peaches eye to eye cast to the concerns of" peaches, how do you, is not sick? " "

    uh ... "Taozi gave Zhao Xue an awkward glance, and nodded hesitantly:" Almost, rest anyway. "

    " Okay. "Ling Yun looked a little disappointed, remembering that Shen Mochen was kind with her yesterday Look, remembering the rumors in elementary school, Ling Yun hesitated to ask: "Peach, is Shen Mochen your boyfriend?"

    "Huh?" Tao Zi looked up at Ling Yun with an unexpected look, but his expression was too pale. The wind is light, as if just asking such a question casually, so he shook his head and said, "No."

    "Really ... So good ..." Ling Yun was relieved and was about to continue to say something.

    "He is my husband."

    Peach's next sentence directly hit him into the ice cave.

    "Husband ...?" Ling Yun's mouth was a little cramped, and she looked at Taozi with some complex eyes, and carefully tested: "You two ... are you there yet?"

    " Where is it?" Taozi looked blankly. he.

    Zhao Xue covered her mouth and smiled secretly.

    "Eh ... how do you say ..." Ling Yun's pale face appeared a rare blush, his beautiful peach eyes glanced at Zhao Xue snickering beside him, and found that she was holding her ears upright , listening to the conversation They could not help but be more embarrassed, looking at the peaches that bewildered expression, Lingyun thought, whispered: "? peach, you know what my husband meant it"

    ? "ah"

    "Just ... everyone said he was my husband, and he said that since he was a kid." Taozi thought for a long time, and finally came up with a reason to be more successful.

    After hearing this answer, Zhao Xue was rather disappointed. Her round eyes looked at Taozi for a long time, and finally said helplessly: "Speaking, in fact, you don't even know what your husband means."

    "Uh ..." Taozi Was asked to live.