163:Did you study yourself last night ? 2

Peaches struggled for one night, and finally the next day he wore two big dark circles, with a heroic expression on the back seat of Shen Mochen ’s bicycle, and said towards him: "I have decided that I will also start from today Evening self-study! "

    " Well, yes! "Shen Mochen nodded lightly, forcing his smile to ride slowly towards the school.

    In fact, he didn't tell Taozi that he had been given a guarantee from the junior high school. The high school listed in the first middle school was already a thing of the past. If he didn't want to come to the evening to study on his own, no one would force him to come.

    It's just ...

    he just likes to see Peaches' tangled look.

    Moreover, the self-study last night was not harmful to Peach, and saved her from sitting in front of the TV after finishing her homework in a hurry. Although Peach ’s grades were in the upper middle class, she wanted to take the first grade The high school still needs further efforts.

    Anyway, he still hopes that Peach will be in the same high school as him.

    It's just that Shen Mochen, who has never made mistakes, made a mistake in deciding to let Peach Last Night study on this matter.

    The beginning of the new semester.

    The weather in September was still a bit hot. The large electric fan on the roof of the classroom was spinning "hula hula", and there were continuous cries of crickets outside the window. Peach's first self-study started in this sultry autumn.

    "One ... two ... three ..." Peach sat on the seat, stretched out a small white hand, and quietly counted the classmates who were studying in the class at night.

    Only a total of twelve people went to study last night! ! ? ?

    Hey ... Peach sighed helplessly, resting one hand on the table to support the chin, and the other hand holding a ballpoint pen, turning skillfully.

    Su Tao? Why did she come to study at night?

    Duan Yu, who was sitting behind Peach, looked up and saw the back of Peach leaning on the table. A pair of deep and clear eyes was full of doubts.

    But this doubt only appeared in his mind for a little while, then flashed, and then continued to write down his homework.

    "Hey ..."

    She sighed for the eleventh time in her ear.

    Peach looked at the test papers spread on the table. The hand holding her chin had changed to support her face. Her white and pink cheeks were stretched out of her palms with a deep impression.

    The second junior class has an extra physics. The new physics teacher is a tall middle-aged old man. He comes to class every day with messy hair. The key is that even if the mandarin is not standard, the speed of the speech is fast. Like a shopping guide, it took only a week of classes. Peach has heard the fog and he does not understand what he is talking about.

    Now looking at the physics test paper in front of me, um ... Which one did ABCD choose? She thinks that each answer is similar, hey ... if Shen Mochen is here, you can still ask him.

    "Student Su Tao, do you have any worries?" A cold voice suddenly came from behind, but the volume was very low, and only Peach could hear it.

    Peach turned his head and saw Duan Yu sitting behind him smiling and looking at himself. His white skin was more radiant under the fluorescent lamp, and his clear eyes were full of doubts. Thin lenses look at themselves.

    Peach smiled embarrassedly: "Did you bother you?"

    ********************************* ******