chp 62:Peach is shy 4

Looking back, seeing Tao's wet long hair, frowning: "Why don't you blow dry your hair?"

    "Ah?" Tao Zi's ​​expression of indifference shook beside Shen Mochen, and the probe glanced at the gas stove. Casually said: "I usually wait for it to dry naturally."

    "Aren't you in a special period now?" Shen Mochen reluctantly turned off the gas, pulled peach's hand, pressed her on the sofa, and then picked it up by herself I brought a hair dryer, plugged it in, and stood behind Tao to help her blow her hair.

    The warm wind of the hair dryer brushed peach's long hair, Shen Mochen's warm fingers gently lifted the hair on her head, blowing carefully and carefully. In the quiet living room, only the "hum" of the hair dryer kept on Rattle.

    In the living room mirror, two people are reflected. Peach sat obediently on the sofa and looked at Shen Mochen's gentle and focused expression in the mirror. I always felt that the scene was like a dream.

    Will Shen Mochen, who is so cold on weekdays, have such a gentle expression?

    Are you dazzled?

    Peach reached out and rubbed her eyes, then looked in the mirror, only to find that Shen Mochen was still tender.

    Seems to be aware of the strangeness of peaches, Shen Mochen turned his head to the side and asked softly, "What's wrong? Is it pulling your hair and hurting you?"

    Such a gentle tone, like a warm current, flows slowly Peach's heart made Peach inexplicably feel like crying.

    "No ..." Tao Zi looked up and looked at Shen Mochen standing next to himself. His deep eyes seemed to have bottomless feelings, but they were like a calm lake, which was invisible. Can't guess.

    "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Shen Mochen's delicate eyebrows frowned slightly. Looking at Tao's fair white face, she seemed to have grown up unconsciously, The original round face now has a light outline, and those big black and white eyes are slightly bright, like a spring water, which can intimidate people's heartstrings inadvertently, with small noses and ruddy lips. , And long hair messed up a little by myself.

    Shen Mochen suddenly discovered that the original peach was slowly growing up.

    "Why are you so good to me today?" Taozi looked at him with doubtful eyes, with those big innocent eyes.

    "I'm not good for you?" Shen Mochen asked, raising his eyebrows.

    "Uh ..." Taozi felt as if she had said something wrong, lowered her head with a guilty conjecture, and muttered in a low voice: "No ... Are you usually ... more fierce ..."

    "Furious?" Shen Mochen frowned, he Doesn't seem to be angry with peaches.

    "That's ... that's ..." Taozi has begun to speak incoherently, "that is, you're usually not so gentle ..."

    "Oh ..." Shen Mochen looked at her meaningfully, and her fair little face was at this moment again Flying up two red clouds, wondering why, he suddenly wanted to make her face redder.

    "I usually ... aren't you gentle?" Shen Mochen bent down, facing the small face of Peach, a pair of dark and deep eyes blinked softly, straight into Peach's eyes.

    Peach only felt a flower in front of her, and Shen Mochen's enlarged and close-up face appeared in front of him, and his pair of eyes like Mo Yu flashed with strange light.